Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

It could have been better. It had potential, but that was really lost on the rush-to-the-ending-mega shoot out that apparently was mandatory.

I would have dug a bit deeper and put more emphasis on them trying to kill each other, directly and indirectly (unknowingly) before teaming them up right away.
 
curling said:
It was good but I wouldn't say it was the best movie I have ever seen.

Agreed.
 
photo_04_hires.jpg


...so hot in those glasses with hair swept back and bangs hanging to the sides.....
 
Stick, so that I can gauge your movie viewing choices, what other movies do you think are on par with this one?
 
I think Jolie looked better in this movie than any other she has played on including Laura Croft. She just looked awesome with her hair fixed like it was and the color.
 
SoreArms said:
Stick, so that I can gauge your movie viewing choices, what other movies do you think are on par with this one?

Matrix Trilogy, Troy, Collateral, Patriot, just to name a few.

Different types of movies, I know, but these were some of my favorite.
 
I thought it was pretty good. The trailer for it really never showed how much comedy was going to be in it. The comedic value is what really put the movie on top.
 
foreigngirl said:
the whole ruining Brad Pitts marriage kinda killed my desire to see this movie

I liked it but I did notice that the sex scene was edited. It was supposed to be longer but the controversy surrounding Jolie's alleged involvement in Pitt's marital issues caused the cut. I will definitely want to see the director's cut dvd.
 
Top Bottom