Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr DB

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
:wavey:
a thread just for u
 
hamstershaver said:
Mr. dB (200000)

Hmm, I think that took a little outside manipulation, didn't it...

I was gonna get a screenshot of my user panel, but someone (...cough...bran...cough) hit me again.

2000005zn.jpg
 
Mr. dB said:
Hmm, I think that took a little outside manipulation, didn't it...

I was gonna get a screenshot of my user panel, but someone (...cough...bran...cough) hit me again.

2000005zn.jpg
lmao at hammy & cut's messages
 
the faggotry in this thread is outstanding
 
Mr. dB said:
Hmm, I think that took a little outside manipulation, didn't it...

I was gonna get a screenshot of my user panel, but someone (...cough...bran...cough) hit me again.

2000005zn.jpg
interesting cast of characters in that screenshot
 
hamstershaver said:
interesting cast of characters in that screenshot

The cream of C&C... btw, you all have not seen a funny karma message until you read what Sorearm wrote... sadly, you will need spanish capabilities to grasp the full effect of it... had me laughing for at least 15 mins... the fucker!!!
 
pintoca said:
The cream of C&C... btw, you all have not seen a funny karma message until you read what Sorearm wrote... sadly, you will need spanish capabilities to grasp the full effect of it... had me laughing for at least 15 mins... the fucker!!!
I am the Seinfeld of karma messages
 
Top Bottom