Pamela said:He is really a very nice guy!!
Thanks Mr. dB![]()

DieselGunz said:Deff a good guy right on point and such, what did he do give ya the sausage![]()
agreedPamela said:He is really a very nice guy!!
Mr. dB said:This is embarrassing.
Lovely man.Pamela said:He is really a very nice guy!!
Thanks Mr. dB![]()

SoKlueles said:I love Mr DB, he rocks
wtf? red for you todaypintoca said:Your Karmic Power is the same year as your birthdate.
What a coiincidence
SoKlueles said:wtf? red for you today
i wasnt even a dirty thought in my dads mind at this time
:fanger:
PBR said:Mr.dB is a good bro...
btw, i test drove the Dodge Charger RT Road/Track edition. Very Nice. i liked it alot.
Disturbed sucksmightymouse69 said:Great guy, too bad he likes shitty music.
mightymouse69 said:Great guy, too bad he likes shitty music.
PoisonDouche said:Disturbed sucks
Lestat said:one of the best bros ever. definitely good bro. And is proud of his anteater.
perkele said:Telecaster sucks!
nicolas cage plays the guitar?redguru said:
juicedmohawk said:I heard he went to the hospital after being attacked by his trained fighting feline Clyde.
he's a damn good broredguru said:hoo duh fug r u
hardrock said:Thread is well deserved. Great bro and I believe the originater of the catvatar?
Mr. dB said:No way. There were catvatars before I even joined EF. Big4Life, Starfish, and 4everhung all had them before me.
Wootoom said:nicolas cage plays the guitar?
Agreed 110% ... and he loves cats which makes him purt near purrfectPamela said:He is really a very nice guy!!
Thanks Mr. dB![]()
hardrock said:Well maybe so, but you sir have set the standard!
dammit, you humble fucker. Learn to take a compliment when it's given.Mr. dB said:I dunno that it's the best, I've just been consistent. I've used versions of that same picture as an avatar for as long as I've been on the BB boards. It's my cat Clyde when he was a kitten, I chose it because when I was a newbie I thought it expressed my status and general level of knowledge. Since then it's sort of become a trademark.
PoisonDouche said:dammit, you humble fucker. Learn to take a compliment when it's given.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














