Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr. dB Appreciation Thread........................................

Mr. dB said:
This is embarrassing.

so are your posts but we still like you.

:heart:
 
Mr.dB is a good bro...
btw, i test drove the Dodge Charger RT Road/Track edition. Very Nice. i liked it alot.
 
PBR said:
Mr.dB is a good bro...
btw, i test drove the Dodge Charger RT Road/Track edition. Very Nice. i liked it alot.

I thought you were a hardcore biker and only owned bikes and rode bikes everywhere.

I'm dissapointed in your selling out
 
Mr. dB said:
No way. There were catvatars before I even joined EF. Big4Life, Starfish, and 4everhung all had them before me.


Well maybe so, but you sir have set the standard!
 
Pamela said:
He is really a very nice guy!!

Thanks Mr. dB :D
Agreed 110% ... and he loves cats which makes him purt near purrfect :D
 
hardrock said:
Well maybe so, but you sir have set the standard!

I dunno that it's the best, I've just been consistent. I've used versions of that same picture as an avatar for as long as I've been on the BB boards. It's my cat Clyde when he was a kitten, I chose it because when I was a newbie I thought it expressed my status and general level of knowledge. Since then it's sort of become a trademark.
 
Mr. dB said:
I dunno that it's the best, I've just been consistent. I've used versions of that same picture as an avatar for as long as I've been on the BB boards. It's my cat Clyde when he was a kitten, I chose it because when I was a newbie I thought it expressed my status and general level of knowledge. Since then it's sort of become a trademark.
dammit, you humble fucker. Learn to take a compliment when it's given.
 
Top Bottom