Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Movie Quotes!

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
"Anger and resentment can stop you in your tracks. That's what I know now. It needs nothing to burn but the air and the life that it swallows and smothers. It's real, though - the fury, even when it isn't. It can change you... turn you... mold you and shape you into something you're not. The only upside to anger, then... is the person you become. Hopefully someone that wakes up one day and realizes they're not afraid to take the journey, someone that knows that the truth is, at best, a partially told story. That anger, like growth, comes in spurts and fits, and in its wake, leaves a new chance at acceptance, and the promise of calm."

Upside of Anger, closing narration
 
My Lord, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed. Com Scan has detected an energy field protecting an area of the sixth planet of the Hoth System. The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment.
 
"Man move over and let me pass fo they have to be pullin these hush puppies out yo mutha fuckin ass!" Dolemite.

"I don't need sugar. I'm sweet enough." Snatch
 
Lt. Frank Drebin: I want a world where Frank junior and all the Frank juniors can sit under a shady tree, breathe the air, swim in the ocean, and go into a 7-11 without an interpreter.
 
"Oh YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"
-Sperms of Endearment
 
Reporter: Hey, Rock you got anything derogatory to say about the champ?
Rocky: Derogatory? Yeah ... he's great!
 
How tall are you, private?

Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.
 
"found anything yet?"

"nothing yet sir"

"how about you?"

"not a thing sir!"

"how about you guys?"

"WE AINT FOUND SHIT!"

or

"well I aint paying no 50 cents for no coke!"
"ahahha, then you aint gettin no coke, no what I'm saying"
 
"ok, stop right there, and I'll bring back the sun........this is my sister, you can all have her. I hear she's pretty good"
"for god sakes man show some balls"
"dont you think it is a little late to try and impress them?"
 
'you're just a piece of shit that slid down the crack of your mamma's ass and left a brown stain on the carpet' .........Full metal jacket

'you're a piece of dog shit........and there's three things that can happen to dogshit. It can be left alone, it can blow away in the wind.......or it can be stepped on'......Dirty Harry......can't recall which Dirty Harry movie
 
"Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, you're mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that out."

Metatron/Dogma
 
It's the so-called "normal" guys that always let you down. Sickos never scare me. At least they're committed.

Selina Kyle/Batman Returns
 
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Captain Koons to young Butch/Pulp Fiction
 
Boiler Room:

Jim Young: And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done.

Jim Young: They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

Jim Young: Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.

Jim Young: There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.



Wall Street:

Gordon Gekko: It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

Gordon Gekko: The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of it's forms - greed for life, for money, knowledge - has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed - you mark my words - will not only save Teldar Paper but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you.

Glengarry Glen Ross:

Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
[Holds up prize]
Blake: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Blake: PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN. Coffee is for closers.

Jerry Maguire:

Jerry Maguire: I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game *featuring you*, while singing your own song in a new commercial, *starring you*, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not *sleep* until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back.

Rod Tidwell: It's a very personal, very important thing. Hell, it's a family motto. Now are you ready? Just checking to make sure you're ready (Rod turns his boom box real low) here it is - show me the money. (He now blasts the boom box at full level) OHHH! SHOW! ME! THE! MONEY! Doesn't it make you feel good just to say that, Jerry? Say it with me one time brother!
 
Top Bottom