Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

motivaton gettin' from 9 bf% to under 6%

mrbrad47

Ive been cutting pretty hard for a few months and have gone from about 18% down to 9%. Im slowly getting into a metabolic rutt and am right on the edge of falling off the wagon. I was wondering what everybodys motivation is to get that stubborn last few pounds off. Im confident in my abilities but the less weight I lose per week the more my brain keeps whispering "just give up already".

Ive been cutting pretty hard for a few months and have gone from about 18% down to 9%. Im slowly getting into a metabolic rutt and am right on the edge of falling off the wagon. I was wondering what everybodys motivation is to get that stubborn last few pounds off. Im confident in my abilities but the less weight I lose per week the more my brain keeps whispering "just give up already".

I'm more interested in how you got from the 18% to the 9%....lol

Are you rotating carbs, yet? Beyond a certain point following a static kcal total will usually stall fat loss. Fat loss is a form of adaptation (just like muscle gain) and the body will stop adapting if the impetus, caloric deficit, remains static.

Are you rotating carbs, yet? Beyond a certain point following a static kcal total will usually stall fat loss. Fat loss is a form of adaptation (just like muscle gain) and the body will stop adapting if the impetus, caloric deficit, remains static.

agreed. when i feel depleted i have a cheat meal then start the cycle over again. usualy every 4 or 5 days.

motivation?

you need to have a look at something funny and rest awhile

and make sure you do love what you do so the motivation is sure

fire up

Top Bottom