Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation/HIV/Forced Workouts

Some say that when your young it's the best time of your life. I think that's wrong. That's what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome! hehe... See, beginnings are scary, and endings are usually sad. It's what happens in the middle that counts the most. Just give hope a chance to float up and it will.

I live by this... So maybe you can too.

------------------
Rock On!

SIR
I got hired today for a gig
pplaying mexican music at a mexican resutant in MARION IOWA
starting friday
6pm
I look like shit
I lack the drive you have
Always dreamed of being a pro bodybuilder
That is why I turned to the USA gay community to find a male gay trainer
But the results are>>>>>No one is interested
My doctor told me today that I MUST start exerciseing or else HIV is not what is going to kill me.
I guess I have low self esteem but maybe it is because I am a lonely gay male in IOWA with HIV.
I have been placing ads in both MEXICO and FRANCE and and AMERICAN classified personal want ads places.
NO LUCK.
If I really wanted roid then I know I couold get them one way or another.
But I fear the police too much.
So I am legal for now.
ALSO it would be a waste of money to use roids if I don't workout
I wish someone could find me a MALE GAY trainer to move in with me
HE could live with me rent free
ALL I would want is HUGS, LOVE, ACTION, and FORCED WORKOUTS
Well sir
I am NOT you
MANY GUYS are NOT LIKE YOU
Lots of guys don't have the INSIDES to PUSH THEM to greatness as yourself
DAMN
I have tried to end it all many times already beucase I am fat and alone without a MAN in my life.
BUT THE POLICE STOPED me and locked me up in the hospital
So they are always watching out for me
I am ok now
Music is my only other thing I have excelled in besides electronics
IIf it were humanly possible SIR
I beg you to help me find that ONE guy that could kick my ass to greatness
I know that once I get going and LIKE what I see and get with my body that
I WOULD NOT QUIT
I been in AMWAY FOR YEARS and still have not made a penny
HAVE I QUIT? HELL NO! I AM NOT A QUITER!
I am just not a starter.
PLEASE SIR
HELP ME
JOSE MARTINEZ

P. S. IF you know anything about MEXICO's HISTORY
My GREAT GREAT GREAT GRAND parents are the same parents of PORFILO DIAZ PRESIDENT OF MEXICO years ago. THAT IS MY HERITAGE!
VIVA MEXICO!

------------------
Jose Martinez

Hello Jose Martinez:

I think I’m going to get my head chew off for what I’m about to say:

For GOD sake Grow up!!!! Jezz!, I have AIDS I’m with a HMO and yes I fought them to get my roids!! It was no fun but I did. Even before I took on the HMO I had to take on my doctor. It took me 6 months and a lot of information from the net before she would give them to me. After my first cycle, the Doctor’s group she was in was in an uproar because I was “bankrupting” their profit margin. You bet your fat lazy ass I went to war. I won and they back down. If you get off your ass and ask a few simple questions you might find out some things.

1. Check to see if you HMO cover the three Roids approve for the US market:
a. Oxandrin
b. Deca-Durabolin
c. Anadro-50

2. Ask your doctor to run test to see if you are suffering from some form of Lipodystrophy. This can be shrinking or wasting in the face legs, etc or having a potbelly. (You never say what meds you are on and how long you have been on them?)
3. If the test shows you are suffering from Lipodystrophy then you have a foothold to work from.
4. Lipodystrophy is now consider a form of wasting so you should have no problem getting the Roids from your doctor.

As for getting words of encouragement forget it.!!!

I have AIDS and that all the motivation I need to get me to the gym!! I have Lipodystrophy from the cocktails and at one point I look like I was in my 10 month and my arms and legs look like sticks. I got off my ass and got to work.

ONLY you can do this…NO Hunk will do it for you period!!! If you really want this you better go do it now !

Please go to this site:

http://www.medibolics.com/

If you really feel you need to be forced then try this site:
http://users.sexyboards.com/gpf15782/

I don't mean to sound critical BUT,
you have this goal for yourself to look like some sort of greek god and from the description of yourself that you gave, you are a long way off. If you start with smaller goals they will be much easier to achieve and you WILL make gradual steps toward your ultimate goal. Instead of punishing yourself for not transposing your phyique overnight, set a small goal and PRAISE yourself when you reach it. For example, commit to maybe walking a block or whatever is comfortable and don't push yourself too hard. You can progress when it's comfortable to do so. Nobody starts out with gruelling workout's. It takes awhile to get there. Try a few pushups or situps. You WILL make progress and feel better about yourself when you do.

thank for the posting
i am no longer in iowa
I am in long beach ca
i now have room for my gym set.
the doctor recommented roid program and scrink
i live alone in a bu
big house
with my cat
he comes where I go.
i still have some old legal deca and testostorome and vit b
from years ago
but i do need forced workouts froma agay top or tops/freinds
monday i start working 2nd shift.
562-590-0756
pager
562-918-4383
computer is shot
it did not make the trip well

2300 miles over monutains is hard on computers

don't mean to be a hardasss but i have a problem with a couple of things you say. i think you're fooling yourself if you claim to be gay because you were molested. more and more research is showing the genetic basis for homosexuality. the fact that you're "very gay" ("nellie") seems to tell me that you were just born a bit on the feminine side.

secondly, i hope i misinterpreted your last post about needing a gay top to train with. (for those of you not familiar with gay lingo, think top=pitcher, bottom=catcher) i don't think this board was designed as a place to pick up men.

At this point I don't even thyink this person is real I told him wher to get help and where to find a trainer who force workout on him. But he keeps missing the point.

Dude. You're a loser.

After reading all your posts.....well, at first I felt sorry for you. Now I am just disgusted with you.

Nothing is gonna help you. You want a hunk but a hunk isn't gonna want you. You lack anything desirable and have no intention of ever getting it. You can move from Iowa to California but you can't run from yourself.

NOBODY, will ever want the job of kicking your ass to motivate you. You came into this world alone and you will die alone. That is the truth, that is life. There is no escaping it. Our own humanity alienates us one from another. If you ain't got self reliance you have nothing.

Get your hormones under control. The fact that you are gay is not appealing or cute. Gays are stronger and better than you make them out to be. They are resilient, resourceful, hard, passionate and are driven by a need to prove that they are someone to no one else but themselves.

Your HIV and depression doesn't impress me either. Been there, done that. The only one who can change you is you, no one else, just you.

Be a man.

After posting that I realized that it was a flame, and I would like to apologize to the board.

I don't apologize to the recipient just to those who had to read it.

After reading all his posts, it became quite evident that he wasn't serious and was just looking for a date. This shouldn't be. Sorry. Peace bros.

Top Bottom