Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mother Nature weeded out some more stupid people last night

B

Burning_Inside

Yeah, I do think fireworks is another way of Mamma Nature clearing out the stupids.

Some guy tossed a quarterstick down a sewer pipe, it didn't go off immediately, so mr stupid runs over and I guess got right on top of it to look and see what was up (like an idiot) and BLAMMO.

He's not expected to live. Sad, but....If you're that careless about your own body, and don't listen to warnings and reason, maybe it's for the best? Jeez if you don't have the smarts to keep your own self out of danger, I wonder how careless you'd be with another person or animal?

Then, some guy blew his house up....Honestly.

And then you have the other bunch of little random blowing off of fingers and eyeballs and whatnot.

Damn, what's it take to get through to people?

There is some people with schizo tendencies, they do not know the consequences of their actions. I was listening by a shrink about a guy with freak violent tendencies, the other day he became a psycho that thought his testicles were transmisors of aliens and he decided to rip them off, without even feeling pain...scary :smash:

LATIMER with some quality reading material for the mad one!!! ROCK ON'

i believe i can be quoted as saying someone "deserved to die"... of course, i just got a dirty ass look from the GF for saying it earlier but its true... if you are that stupid, DIE!!!

Top Bottom