Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most underrated poster on EF

Lemmiwinks said:
Poyeboy is the most under rated homosexual poster. You can see his struggle with denial in each and every post.

Yeah but that's pretty much true of any poster who's handle ends in "boy."

Yeah that's true....what self-respecting male calls himself a boy? Except for maybe TT boy......

Anyways I want to see a list of the popular ratings (how the people at large think of each person) and the list of true ratings.

At first I was hoping that I would be the most underrated poster but then I realized that not only am I a very good poster with quality contributions, I am also regarded highly by everyone on here (the little people as I call them) so there is no way I could be considered underrated...by being at the top of both lists I am rated exactly right :D

Lemmiwinks said:
Poyeboy is the most under rated homosexual poster. You can see his struggle with denial in each and every post.

I could cause you much distress and bodily harm But I will refrain because you have the mind of a 13 year old

Top Bottom