Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most complete Masteron

Thanks for the information guys. Elite addict, my other post not directed at you!

Strength has definitely increased and when I am in the mood and hit the gym, masteron keeps me going harder and for longer. The aggression I am getting is focused in to my workouts.

2 wks in now on the masteron and I have started seeing a few more veins come about (lats and shoulders). Pumps are also insane when I do higher reps. A few acne lumps coming out on my back and shoulders which I seem to be losing the battle with. Also getting some pimples on my face.

The anxiety thing is killing me. It happens mainly in my legs when I am sitting. I get the urge that I need to keep moving them, they cant just be stationary. It feels like there is a little me inside trying to get out of them. I can't explain but never had this before.

So 3 wks on sust and 2 wks on masteron and I have already noticed an increase in size and lean-ness.

Arms definitely lookin bigger, chest more defined.

Some will say 3wks on cycle is too little to see results. I am telling you this is what's happening. I spent a good 15 mins in front of the mirror yesterday :)

holy hell YES, the most i've felt with any compound

i am a normally calm person so i direct my anger to good things such as getting things done and when in the gym

without a doubt mast gives you a big edge in that department lol i've never been so angry at things in my life

damn! it's weird how it does that even though everyone says its just "a mild compound" lol. how much do you run it at usually?

cardinalslin:
bro, get some magnesium! i had the same issue b4 when running certain compounds... magnesium glycinate and taurinate are the best forms but hard to find (dose at 400mg/day), if you get plain old magnesium oxide at walmart or the grocery store or wherever you need to take 500-1000mg a day to get the daily value and at this dosage it send you running to the toilet... but it may not... it's seriously a great supp, helps with calmness and i've actually noticed a little strength gain from it (helps coordinate motor neurons...) i sleep better i'm more calm, fewer muscle cramps (which were always a big issue for me), and no more restless legs.

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I was wondering where I can read up on the most complete profile there is on masteron?

I have seen a lot of profiles but most seem to simply be cut and pastes off another.

Also looking for some real life examples/experiences on sides and results if at all possible.

Currently on 500-550mgs/wk of it along with 500mgs test every 5 days and I cannot really feel too much. Just wanted to read more on it. I understand the FDA have recommended that this can be used at very high doses. Not considering that as I am getting some acne from it but just looking for further info.

Masteron is not talked about as much as tren, test, deca, primo and so on.

All my k to the best answer for those who like k!

Thanks

Hey bro, how'd it go with mast?

Hey Slin,

You are having RLS or restless leg syndrome. No big deal. One of the first line of treatment for it is quinine - most easily found in tonic water. Go to the store and pick up some of the diet type and drink 8 oz and see what happens in an hour. Drink another 8 oz if that doesn't work.

If none of that works, try 50 mgs of benadryl (diphenhydramine). The mast could be causing an akathesia type (usually this is caused by phenothiazine drugs, but anything that plays around with dopamine can cause it) response and benadryl works very well at treating that.

Let me know if that helps.

B-

Top Bottom