Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning Run, Morning Coffee, Morning Shit

I've always had the shit before the run. I hate running with a full colon, it slows me down.

But coffee anytime is always good, especially if it's mocha :p

yeah I do it in reverse order..shit/piss,then coffee,then the run..usually followed by another piss..anyone feel that running hastens along the stool through the intestines and colon?

FreeballinDC said:
I've always had the shit before the run. I hate running with a full colon, it slows me down.

taking a shit first is always the best case, just doesn't happen usually for me.

In that order. Is there any better way possible to start the day?

Waking up to a feeling of wetness and something warm on your crotch. Then looking down and seeing your better-half sucking on it like a mad woman....sweet.

I feel for you then. I have run a couple of times in formation where I had some nasty gas. I felt bad for the people running behind me.

Why is it when I have a conversation with you, it's always about pissing and pooping habits? :D

FreeballinDC said:

Why is it when I have a conversation with you, it's always about pissing and pooping habits? :D

Or are those the threads that you seek out? Could it be you're obsessed with human excrement?

Top Bottom