Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning meal help

Knoxfan

Ive been working a couple jobs for a while now, so ive had a crazy training and eating schedule. Now, im just working at night and going to school in the afternoon. Im wondering if through my workout, this meal plan is ok.

7:30 - Wake up!
glass of sun tea, 2 scoops whey, half a bagel w/peanut butter, numerous vitamins.

8:15 - work out
9-9:15ish end workout - immediately(as in walking out the gym doors) 2 scoops of whey w/glutamine, an apple, 4oz turkey patty

After this, i sit around the house for 5 hours, so I eat very little fiberous carbs until I go to work. I work a fairly physical job at night, so I try and take in carbs right before I go in.

Moral of the question.........does this look ok for my morning meals

i would eat more in the morning, throw some oats in there and eat more turkey in your PWO meal. I would throw in a lot more food between working out and going to work, 5 hours is a long time and if your only eating little amounts of fibrous veggies your not gonna get in enough cals.

Morning meal is the biggest and you taper the size down until night. Get into the egg white omelets in the morning with some peppers, onion and salsa even :)

The morning meal is all about prior preparation. I manage to eat grits, 6 eggs, and a steak almost every morning. Grits go on first, steak goes on second, eggs third. Everything is ready at the same time. I buy the steak in bulk and cut individual servings. A trick for fast grits: I have a 1 cup measuring cup with a line etched in it for roughly how much grits to go in and, when filled to the top, it is the right amount of water (1 cup).

More food....i'll do that! I was able to get 220g of protein in yesterday without being that full. Ive NEVER in my training been able to nail my diet down at all. Im hoping in the next couple weeks to get this stuff ironed out. Should be interesting. So.........grits....eggs....meat.......calories......im on it!

Top Bottom