Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moral dilemma, 18 y/o lifeguard at the pool....

Does the name Joey Buttafuco ring a bell?? Act like an adult. You aren't in high school anymore. Do you have any children with your wife?

if you and your wife were going to invite this girl into bed with you that is one thing, BUT screwing her on your own is cheating, and divorce will be inevitable. i'm assuming you got married cause you love your wife, so don't throw it all away on what probably won't be good sex anyway with some whiny 18 year old that wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut anyway.

Have sex with her.

When you are finished, remove her heart with a pair of hedge clippers and your hand. Now she really can't get attached, and you can fry the heart up for dinner later that day. It seems like a win/win situation to me, I don't see what the problem is.

most 18-yr old girls aren't sexually liberated enough to make it worth cheating. keep it in your pants bro. it'll be hot while you are fucking her, then you are going to regeret it. you married your wife for a reason, be a man.

ONE

If you're going to have an affair,
at least find a girl that doesn't already know your wife!

Even though that 18 year old stuff would be AWESOME, these guys are right.
She would not stay quiet. I see the only win in this situation is talking both her
and the wife into a 3some............good luck....your gonna need it........ha

I say don't do it, your married and keep it that way.

If you do cheat with the 18 year old though, I have dibs on the movie rights when she and your wife team up together, have a lesbo thing, and then kill you and take pictures of themselves while they chop up your body into little pieces.

It can be hard but don't do it man...Jerk off to her if u must but dont jepordize your marriage.

Top Bottom