Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moral dilemma, 18 y/o lifeguard at the pool....

power-builder

...wants to hook up, but I'm much older than her. I believe she's infatuated with the physique. She flirts with me all the time, even in front of my wife, which has prompted a response from her. She's such a cutie and does wonders for the ego. If I did, it wouldn't be fair to all involved, but I would like to do it just once, to say I did it. How discreet could an 18 y/o be? What if she became attached? What if I became attached? What to do?

I would say that if you decide to go ahead and mess with the 18-yr-old, then at least have the decency/humanity to break up with the wife before you do. It doesn't make the situation that much better, but at least you're not technically cheating.

I would have to agree with everyone else. If she's that interested in you already, sleeping with her is going to keep her coming back for more. Do you really think an 18 year old would be mature enough to take a wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am and just leave it at that? If she's not happy with that then it'll get back to your wife. Just my opinion.

CutSixPack

When I was playing ball with Dave Lapoint, he told me that the only reason a guy cheats is for his ego. When he first told me this I was thinking Bullshit because my wife and I were partially seperated at the time. But now I see what he meant. At the time he was paying a shitload of money to a chick in a paternity lawsuit also so he wasn't real cool about the idea of cheating.

You know the answer to this you are just wanting us to back you up on it. Is a marriage worth some pumps in some 18 yr old pussy.........damn after typing that I am asking myself that question LMAO

I'm sure being married is hard at times, especially when things are not "perfect". Thats why alot of people don't get married, or only last a couple of years, because its not always easy. How would you feel if your wife was doing a younger guy? :confused:

Top Bottom