Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon Face? Can you make it go away?

PBateman

I'm on week 9 of a Test-E 500mg/wk cycle and it's been going great. I run Adex at 0.5mg EOD and my body has been shedding fat and putting on lbm.

I just came home to visit my family this week and my Dad looked at me and said "Your face looks a little puffy." "What?" "Like it looks rounder than normal, like you're on steroids."

This completely took me by surprise. I didn't think my face looked much different and while I had water retention issues during the first 4 weeks the Adex cleared that up pretty quickly.

So my question is this, is there any way to get away from this dreaded "moon face?"
(I doubt more Adex will help.)

Also, why I go off cycle how long will it take to go away?
(I only have 3 weeks of cycle left.)

you were only 150 when you started the cycle so you had more of a square face, now that you put on some weight your dad says you have a rounder face. i would tell him to get used to it.

if you don't like the more round face then don't run steroids and go back to endurance running.

i really think its just your body is changing from being so skinny and your family is noticing.

i say this cause I was an endurance athlete as well, and then turned to weightlifting.. went from 5% body fat to 15% body fat, went from benching 245 to benching 415.. so of course my body is gonna look different to people, they will get used to it

its common sense you will hold more water when you are lifting weights vs. outside running and sweating everything off..

I'm on week 9 of a Test-E 500mg/wk cycle and it's been going great. I run Adex at 0.5mg EOD and my body has been shedding fat and putting on lbm.

where on earth did you come up with that amount of adex? A vast majority of folks on TRT doses of test at 100-200mg week take 2mg of adex weekly.

your running at least 2x the test and taking half the adex, what did you expect.

the moon face will wax and wane, disappear and then return again; it takes about a month for the whole process before it starts over.

:moon:

Last edited:
where on earth did you come up with that amount of adex? A vast majority of folks on TRT doses of test at 100-200mg week take 2mg of adex weekly.

your running at least 2x the test and taking half the adex, what did you expect.

That would completely tank my estro levels. .25 or .5 eod is a very common dose for on cycle dosage of test. I have had bloodwork on trt doses and cycle doses with adex and if I took 2mg a week on 100mg of test my estro would be in single digits.

That would completely tank my estro levels. .25 or .5 eod is a very common dose for on cycle dosage of test. I have had bloodwork on trt doses and cycle doses with adex and if I took 2mg a week on 100mg of test my estro would be in single digits.

I am not arguing it would tank your estro, I simply stated "a vast majority". Your clearly not in the majority and you have bloodwork to support your dosing plan which is the proper way to do it.

The above being said I would wager the OP has no blood work to show where he is E wise which means he has nothing to go on to tweak his dose. But the fact he is on 500mg/wk of test and is bloated would seem to indicate his AI dose is not high enough.

I think the biggest problem here is your approach with your father. I think your response should have been "don't worry dad I shall run a TRT dose of testosterone next time and run higher trenbolone."

OP there will be some bloat when running things like test, dbol and deca, not to say about anadrol lol. you're not going to be stage dry all the time
if you say your estrogen is already low then pretty much the only thing you can do is check your sodium intake and drink more water (many people miss this part)
what i know is that if i go and eat big amounts of junk food today, then tomorrow i'll be 1.5-2kg heavier in water weight. but if i drink enough water and watch my sodium then the bloat goes away in 1-2 days while and i piss non stop

Top Bottom