Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modesty

The most ridiculous thing I have seen are the women who stand around fully clothed from the waist up doing their hair and make-up but are naked from the waist down.

I'm new to posting and this message board but I thought I'd give it a try.

Shak said:
hi ladies -

what are your feelings of locker room nudity? i've had about all that i can take.

the other day, i walked into the girl's locker room (which requires you to walk down this zig-zag hallway) and as i turned the corner to enter, i see some chick bent over with her ass sticking straight up in the air exposing as much of the female genitalia that can possibly be seen from a bent-over position. i was appalled! i involuntarily yelled "on my god!" and walked as quickly past her as i could. i felt violated and the image haunted me throughout my entire workout.

from women blow drying their hair completely naked, to sitting on the locker room benches with NO PANTS or underwear on...

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH! is there no modesty anymore???

does anyone else experience this at their gym or am i just being a prude?

I know that the thread is for females only and as you can see if you are on my side you woulded think differently in some ways but agree in some others, and I know for the subject my opinion is of no use ,therefore because of the gentlemen i will no longer comment on the subject.

I will.....the guys locker room is just as disgusting in that respect...I dont know what they are thinking??? I dont use it at all, except if Ive taken in too much water during my workout...and yes, its always the guys who are in the worst shape walking around naked...whatever

I agree with all the above. Unfortunately it is the largest oldest women who should cover but don't. At my gym, the locker room is only about twice the size as the toilet stall, and there are no change rooms. I only go in to use the toilet anyways.
A discrete note to the manager would be appropriate, as I am sure you are not the only one who is annoyed by this.

Hi! My first post here. Today I was the one being nude. But I was going to have a shower, so if that girl who was changing was offended, I just couldn't help it. She could have moved to change somewhere else. I was there first. *hehe* I think that I looked like those "older and bulkier" women someone has talked about. But I went quickly to the shower room, so she didn't have to see my bare skin for very long. Or maybe she wasn't offended at all. We Finns take nakedness rather naturally; we bathe in the sauna several times a week without a stitch on us.

Katry said:
Hi! My first post here.

Hey Katry, I noticed you in Chat and I was hoping you'd drop in and see us.

Welcome and I hope you stick around! New people are what keep this board vital.

While I don't personally walk around the locker room naked, it doesn't bother me when women dry their hair or put on make up partially dressed... tho I agree that the naked-bent-over type stuff should be saved for your own damn bathroom.

And WHAT's the deal with people commenting on my tats or something when I'm NAKED?!? HELLO! I don't want to talk to you - I'm nude! At least afford me the opportunity to get some clothes on.

This thread cracks me up!

On the opposite end of the spectrum I'm also driven nuts by the people who change in the bathroom stalls. There isn't much room in one of those. That's almost like a workout.

Raina said:
On the opposite end of the spectrum I'm also driven nuts by the people who change in the bathroom stalls. There isn't much room in one of those. That's almost like a workout.

Funny, they annoy me too. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't! lol

Raina said:
This thread cracks me up!

On the opposite end of the spectrum I'm also driven nuts by the people who change in the bathroom stalls.

I second that. Its like she thinks everyone is going to to ogle her or something.

Top Bottom