Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mod question

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
Sorry to be a pest man...but I think my PM's don't work....so obviously PMing a Mod to ask why wouldnt do any good.

Oh yeah...and I have them enabled.

Thanks.
 
have you logged out and logged back in? try that.
if that doesn't work, i'll pass your message along, or you could fill out a 'help ticket' in the "contact us" section.
 
stilleto said:
have you logged out and logged back in? try that.
if that doesn't work, i'll pass your message along, or you could fill out a 'help ticket' in the "contact us" section.

Yeah, logged in and out several tiemes. And the 'contact us' section is too much work.

If you could just pass it along, that would be cool. If I had to take a guess, I would say that the other jack_schitt is getting all of my PM's. Perk said he fixed it somehow and I tried to PM him for the details, but no response...and thats unlike Perk, so thats why I'm pretty sure they aren't working.

Thanks.
 
jack_schitt said:
Yeah, logged in and out several tiemes. And the 'contact us' section is too much work..

lol, too much work.
i can guess at what digger will say when i pass that along to him...
it needs to be cleared up by tech support, which is who will answer your help ticket, not a mod.
 
stilleto said:
lol, too much work.
i can guess at what digger will say when i pass that along to him...
it needs to be cleared up by tech support, which is who will answer your help ticket, not a mod.

Yeah...I said that because I was gonna try to bypass Digger altogether...call me crazy, but I get the feeling he's pissed at me.

Looks like I'm gonna have to make the dreaded call.......:(......to EF......
 
pintoca said:
I pity Tech Support... not only here, but in all IT organizations across the world

Yep -- looks to me that this is a server issue -- way beyond the mods control as we can't access the server....
 
hamstershaver said:
did you get the nekked pics of klu i pmd you?

:( Now I'm REALLY bummed out. j/k. Once I get my PM's sorted out...I shall expect a re-send? haha. Your a lucky hamster...Klu is very cool.

RADAR,

I'll send you and e-mail tommorrow morning with all the details I can think of and the links that I can dig up. I'm not really concerned with the K or the post count, I just wanna get my PM's and be able to hit with a respectable ammount of K.

Thanks for the help...I gotta hit the rack ya'll...if you were following my last thread, you may suspect that my fingers are tired at the moment :)

I don't really like to get like that, but badmouthing your country and Klu in the same post is just crossing the line in my opinion.
 
Top Bottom