Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA advice

I just got my black belt in jiu jitsu when I won my last fight. I'm 8-0 right now in my mma career. Ive only been fighting competitively for just over a year. My ex girlfriends dad was a bb in tkd, that shits bad ass. I have a real interest in that and judo. I fight for a real well known gym and some real elite fighters ( I can't mention names because of the type of forum this is and some posts I've made) so I have EXCELLENT training and feel grateful for the opportunity these people are giving me. I'm moving up two weight classes by feb. It's delicious doing this because I can eat whatever I want. Donuts for breakfast, white bread if I want, fruity pebbles cereal. I haven't eatin that in a year. If you're ever in San Diego you should pm me and I'll take you to my gym to see what it's about. Our jiu jitsu trainer is off the hook! We do what's called American jiu jitsu. It's a wrestling / Brazilian jiu jitsu mix

Good to hear bro...I train at a high level gym as well. There are a couple of UFC and Bellatore guys...

then me...the gym puss

TMA is a great way to defend yourself and get fitness and getting into shape. A workout will relieve stress, give you more energy, keep you in good health and most of all it’s fun and you’ll feel satisfied. At Total Martial Arts combine the best fighting techniques with Total Body Conditioning Workouts that compliment each another perfectly, give students the ultimate body workout.

Top Bottom