Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing tren and test ethenate

tanny65

Got a few questions... I recently went from buying premade gear to buying 10 grams of test ethanate and 5 grams of tren acetate to make it myself. I have done my research and have bought all the needed materials- BA, BB, vials, filters, etc. Before i attempt to compound the test and tren i was wondering if anyone has any advice on the matter. The 10 grams of test is in a brown gooey form and the tren is in a powder form.. If anyone could give me some advice or last minute pointers i would greatly apprectiate it. im going to make the test 250mg/ml and the tren 100mg/ml.. im also trying to figure out how to get the majority of the 10 grams of test out of the bag, the form it is in, im afraid i will only get 9 grams and some change out of the bag. any ideas? thanks

freezin the test ethanate wont damage the hormones will it? On my first test run making the test ethanate i ruined the test by heating the oil and test too much killing the hormone. This time around im only gonna heat the oil because i dont want to risk ruining the test enthanate again.. any suggestions?

Top Bottom