Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing question? help

So after my quad injection thursday my leg is still tight as crap. It was easy and painless, but the next day it started hurting and damn it won't go away. Is this because of the t400. Most people say qv prop is pretty painless. It sucks bad because I don't know which days to make leg days now. I think the mon thur shots (prop and t400) ar going in glutes, and sat shots (prop) are going in quads that way I can still do some cardio and legs. Does this sound like it would help?

You can mix them, T400 already contain propionate, and as for baking it, I don't see the need. I know the facilities where they used to manufacture and they are good and clean.

So I am now in week 2 I am still at the same dose .5 t400/.5 prop on mon and thur and then prop again on sat. I've noticed some serious strength gains. Only gained like 1 pound though. My max before was at 215 but I wasn't pushing it as hard as i could have. yesterday I lifted 245. Everything is harder including mini-me (it's really getting annoying having boners for no reason. I started some clen a few days ago not realizing I needed taurine and today I found out why. I did back and it started cramping horribly almost immediately. Did pulldowns and rows and stretched for about 15 minutes, convincing myself that it would get better. Started on lawnmowers and had to quit. Ruined my back day, I was pissed. I am getting taurine tomorrow morning. Oh well. Is there a way I can move my thread to the my cyle journal thread. thanks

I was starting to get the gyno symptoms. Itchy very sore nipples and I had a hard lump that had already formed in my left breast before and it came back worse than ever. I started using .25 g of dex ed and barely saw any help. I bumped it up to .5 ed since i am very susceptible to gyno does this sound ok, is there a better way I have nolva to but I was hoping to save it for pct. thanks

ninety1stangconv said:
thanks bigcountry so go ahead and keep using the dex and throw in the nolva. Should I keep going until it goes away or until I'm done, thanks.

Well, 1st off I'd say order some more Nolvadex..... There are tons of legal online research companies that sell it, and you get it Fast..... AG guys is the best one, so do that ASAP..... Use the Adex at .5mg per day, should help with gyno probs too...... Prop hurts the next few days after you shoot it, you can masage it all you want, add heat, but it will still be sore to some extent......

I gotta give you props for posting your info like that man..... Yeah, youre a skinnier guy, but you got heart, and that's a big part of it..... You haven't gained any weight prob cause the Test won't kick in till next week, or the following maybe...... You just gotta hang in there..... What's your diet like? Are you eating enough calories and protein? Also, what body type are you? YOu mentioned something about getting fat if you eat too much, so would you say youre Endomorphic to some degree? or a hard gainer? This information will play an important role in what and how often you should eat.....

rizz

Well, 1st off I'd say order some more Nolvadex..... There are tons of legal online research companies that sell it, and you get it Fast..... AG guys is the best one, so do that ASAP..... Use the Adex at .5mg per day, should help with gyno probs too...... Prop hurts the next few days after you shoot it, you can masage it all you want, add heat, but it will still be sore to some extent......

I gotta give you props for posting your info like that man..... Yeah, youre a skinnier guy, but you got heart, and that's a big part of it..... You haven't gained any weight prob cause the Test won't kick in till next week, or the following maybe...... You just gotta hang in there..... What's your diet like? Are you eating enough calories and protein? Also, what body type are you? YOu mentioned something about getting fat if you eat too much, so would you say youre Endomorphic to some degree? or a hard gainer? This information will play an important role in what and how often you should eat.....

rizz

Thanks yeah I'm not big yet but I try. Well i guess it kicked in cause I weighed like 181 today. I think I am eating to clean cause none of the gain looks like water weight. I decided I would eat like crazy now and grow while I can cause there is always time to rip it up later. The nips don't itch anymore but that rubbery piece won't go away. I guess I'll throw in some nolva 20mg ed, does that sound about right? How much milk thistle should I take a day.

Top Bottom