Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing Gears

raymele

A question that I have been asking myself.
Do you guys mix the gear in the same syringe and then inject or do is separately?
Example:

Test + deca =1 syringe
Test + primo =1 syringe
Test + Masteron =1 syringe
Test + equipose =1 syringe and so on......Just want to know?

bro so long it is oil based products then u kan mix them. i mix my test with eq. But u kan not mix water based products with oil based. Sorry my english sucks but think u understand me??

what he said and its definately a good idea to mix sustanon with another oil based to lessen the pain from it.

Or with another compund like tren a or tes prop. Becaue of the pain from some gear.. I used to do Omnadren 250mg long time a go. It gave me so much pain. And i had to mix it with deca. On my pining days. And if u not like to pin ur self. Then it is a good idea to :D

Changman I do understand what you mean. I have the same problem.
I'm from Puerto Rico and I speak spanish all the time. I think we are doing ok.
I will mix equipose with Test if both are oil based.

Thanks Guys.

bro so long it is oil based products then u kan mix them. i mix my test with eq. But u kan not mix water based products with oil based. Sorry my english sucks but think u understand me??

This is simply untrue. this is not salad dressing. I have been mixing winny and test in the same pin for a VERY long time. The only thing you have to worry about is that when going from thick test to thin winny is easing up on your plunger.

This is simply untrue. this is not salad dressing. I have been mixing winny and test in the same pin for a VERY long time. The only thing you have to worry about is that when going from thick test to thin winny is easing up on your plunger.

This is true,but! You know Water & oil do not mix so theres always a chance some water will get trapped in the oil and not get absorbed,there you've just set yourself up for an abcess, its Rare but i've seen it happen a few times in the 10 yrs i've been here.

Last edited:
I feel like mixing gear is fine, including making lava lamps out of water based and oil based.

The abscess makes theoretical sense, but the oil is metabolized.. the oil you inject doesn't stay there forever. lol.

A question that I have been asking myself.
Do you guys mix the gear in the same syringe and then inject or do is separately?
Example:

Test + deca =1 syringe
Test + primo =1 syringe
Test + Masteron =1 syringe
Test + equipose =1 syringe and so on......Just want to know?

You can combine them and use in one syringe. I dont like to inject
too much in one injection site however. 3CC in one spot is about all I
will go.

Top Bottom