Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mistake in the "Fight Club"

You guys are confusing what Bob said and what Ed Norton said. Bob only said he was a juicer and mentioned what he used, he never said that's what caused his bitch tits. I believe he was referring to the juice as to what caused his testicular cancer though he only implied it. Norton explained quite clearly that the gyno was from the meds and estrogen.

Also Brad only looks muscular because he's on film. If anyone with any size was to be put on film in a best case scenario with lighting you would probably look a lot bigger than you do in the mirror. It's hollywood after all.

Fight Club is an awesome flick, no doubt one of my faves. Of course it's a bit out there, it's supposed to be but that's what makes it great.

Vageta said:
You guys are confusing what Bob said and what Ed Norton said. Bob only said he was a juicer and mentioned what he used, he never said that's what caused his bitch tits. I believe he was referring to the juice as to what caused his testicular cancer though he only implied it. Norton explained quite clearly that the gyno was from the meds and estrogen.

Also Brad only looks muscular because he's on film. If anyone with any size was to be put on film in a best case scenario with lighting you would probably look a lot bigger than you do in the mirror. It's hollywood after all.

Fight Club is an awesome flick, no doubt one of my faves. Of course it's a bit out there, it's supposed to be but that's what makes it great.

Right on target, as usual Vageta.

And here is a pic of brad.. he doesnt look big AT ALL.

Lean, but so fucking what.

br297.jpg

Twitched said:

And here is a pic of brad.. he doesnt look big AT ALL.

Lean, but so fucking what.

Yeah, he looks average. I really doubt that he used any roids at all.

As for Bob: why didn't he just have a surgery to remove those suckers?!!!! It's so easy, and he didn't have to be a freak that he was.

First of all, Brad Pitt sure the fuck aint big by all means, and for those that think he is... well you better think again. I will give him the fact that he is pretty lean, but then again, so are the kids in Ethiopia. lol. :p

I have seen “Fight Club” twenty times I love the movie, I only remember Bob saying he was a “juicer” never mentioning what gear, now I will have to watch the flick again.

Top Bottom