Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mini N2AMP review!

Kobe2444

So I got my n2amp and new protein in Saturday after I had already had my workout so I knew i would have to wait to try it until today but boy was I anxious!

As soon as I woke up today I was ready to get this shit going ready to get my day started and my work day over so I could take my n2amp and bust my ass in the gym!

So I was reading the n2amp and n2kts reviews and thought I was only supposed to take 4 n2amps before workout so I did I took just 4 then on the way to the gym was reading on the bottle and it said 8 so I took 4 and about 20 mins later went ahead and took my other 4..

Let me tell you I have tried A LOT of pre workouts and I will tell you this shit had me going, I've been using craze religiously but got a sample of n2kts and as soon as the green apple is back in stock I WILL be stacking n2amp with n2kts.

So today was chest and tris so when I got to the gym I was already feeling it but like I said I took 4 more and once it all hit MAN I was going crazy I went up 10 lbs on everything I was killing that shit being loud loving hitting them weights sweating and killin it! People were looking at me like wtf is wrong with this guy but man this n2amp had some definite "clean" energy! Love this stuff I had to force myself to leave the gym this shit had me steady going and going!

Once again thanks needto for supplying the top of the line shit for your customers you pretty much have me sold on anything and everything brotha!

If you haven't tried n2amp or n2kts better start cause your missing a hell of a workout!

KILL THAT SHIT!

Great review bro! I have been itching to try n2Amp just waiting to finish off my bottle of Vesotroplin by Gaspari which is pretty good product but I can't take it anymore I'm bout to throw that bottle under my bed and get on that n2Amp ASAP lol

Great review bro! I have been itching to try n2Amp just waiting to finish off my bottle of Vesotroplin by Gaspari which is pretty good product but I can't take it anymore I'm bout to throw that bottle under my bed and get on that n2Amp ASAP lol
I just finished a bottle of n2amp, great stuff. Switched back to N2KTS NOW, next ill run the two together :evil:

I couldn't believe how great N2AMP was when I first tried it as a stand alone... I thought it couldn't be topped... UNTIL... I stacked it with NTKTS.. Then you realize, nothing can top that stack...

Do it!

I just finished a bottle of n2amp, great stuff. Switched back to N2KTS NOW, next ill run the two together :evil:

That's what I wanna do, if you stack em it seems you get more for less since you lower your scoops and you pill intake! Its gonna be insane!

I couldn't believe how great N2AMP was when I first tried it as a stand alone... I thought it couldn't be topped... UNTIL... I stacked it with NTKTS.. Then you realize, nothing can top that stack...

I can't wait man! It'll be a DAMN good couple of weeks!

Top Bottom