Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milos Sarcev on "genetics in bodybuilding"

timtim said:
he was completely lying then because that is near pro status with 6% bf. good for you.

naww...he didnt lied about his stats...i was talking to him a bit...he was unproportional too...his arms were a solid 21 inches id say..hard. soft back, hams, legs, etc...with all that maybe he was 6% from the front but from the back maybe 7-8%. I guess the judges were going for a different type of look...a classical look, he looked like a pitbull anyway, wasnt the friendliest guy(not that thatd matter for judging points, just saying..lol.)

Outtlaw said:
What's that you say??? Under 200lbs genetic potential??? Hmm, I wonder where all the people are that say you shouldnt juice until you hit your genetic limit... which is no less than 200lbs (because nearly everyone can get to 200lbs naturally :chomp: ).

Ya I was talking about competition weight - but ya I know what you mean.

naww...he didnt lied about his stats...i was talking to him a bit...he was unproportional too...his arms were a solid 21 inches id say..hard. soft back, hams, legs, etc...with all that maybe he was 6% from the front but from the back maybe 7-8%. I guess the judges were going for a different type of look...a classical look, he looked like a pitbull anyway, wasnt the friendliest guy(not that thatd matter for judging points, just saying..lol.)

you beat him and thats all that counts. its always the low back and hams that come out soft on the heavier guys (from what i've seen). good work for you.

If you research the childhood and teenage years of pro bodybuilders, most of them were involved in sports that required speed, agility, and strength of your own bodyweight like track & field, boxing, martial arts, gymnastics. Flex Wheeler was a track runner, thats what got him lean as a kid. So he has an 8 pack at 16, throw in GH, AAS, and T3, he turns PRO. If you have lean muscularity and proprtion as a kid, youre able to try and go pro.

Also, different ethnic backgrounds have different genetic strengths and weaknesses. Black men have high calves that are hard to develop, but have great pec development. Caucasians have great arm development but have lagging back development, and Orientals have great midsection development but are weak in the chest and leg dept.

What ppl forget is, to go pro, you have to be UBER FKN CRAZY and put anything and everything in your body. You have to do what the next guy wouldnt, whether its diet, training, gear, etc. ANd you have to train harder to balance out what your genetics lack.

Milos is just happy to talk. He went up in flames and had 2nd degree burns over 40% of his body, he happy to be alive, of course he's optomistic.

timtim said:
no kidding. when?

Last year on the set of a movie. He was doing a stunt and flammable liquid incinerated him. HIs face was fkd up! I saw a pic of skin falling off, hair missing. it was bad. But he recovered fully.

Top Bottom