Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milos Sarcev on "genetics in bodybuilding"

bigtasty25 said:
lol nono..this sport is all about symmetry...size, conditoning...posing..all of which can be worked on. Genetics people say determines how their bodyparts respond to training...so their can be imbalances...but even so...its working on making all the muscle groups proportional to each other that can augment even the most average of genetics (genetics in terms of muscle groups relative to one another).
Trust me...even after 7 years of dedicated training...i placed 5th in the novice at my first show weighing 5'9 150lbs...i dont see how thats good genetics...14.5" arms..;-p
Wait you've trained for 7 years and ar 5'9 150???

Yeah definately..i agree with the things youre saying...it's what gives ya motivation to keep going...by not limiting yourself..thats what it's all about really..never setting limits, only goals and deadlines to achieve them...
For genetics...yeah...if your genetic code is meant for you to only have 15 inch arms, then that's it..but it'll take you many years as a dedicated natural to reach that..not just a few..youll get close in a few...but not THAT close..(this is all without anabolics, slin, gh, igf, etc etc)

dareem tells me he's doing the colorado shawn ray pro in a month...i have a feeling he'll take it..should be an interesting show since theyll have an amatuer level as well for those who want to try n get a NQ (maybe ill take a long shot at it next year if i get time to diet around that time of the year..looks like a fun event)

Funnist thing about that is almost none of the regs on elite's AAS forum would have a hope in hell of ever winning a natural pro card much less be onstage with Ronnie someday. Does Milos have a supplement line coming out anytime soon by chance?

manny78 said:
If you have good genetics, you're one step ahead. Of course, someone with avreage genetics, lots of AAS, food, training, diet could turn into something interesting but it would take a lot more efforts.

Dave Palumbo comes to mind.

Genetic potential is what seperates the pro's from the wanna be's. No one understands what that means though. Genetic potential does not refer to a guy being able to go and be huge naturally and then take some juice and explode.

Genetic potential refers to how a person's receptors respond to steroids. Look at Flex Wheeler when he was younger. He was ripped and thats about it. So many people can grow off of 500mgs of Test a week and be good with that, to where some people (even on this board) talk about how they can't grow with less than 1g of Test a week. Obviously the pros are upping the 500mg level, but at one time they probably put on good size with a milder dosage.

if you know your body, your diet, and your training methods that work for you and are advanced and a continual learner (ie, someone who is always training year after year after year and targeting weaknesses and dieting 365 days a year), then genetic potential is attainable naturally. it takes a very, very long time to accomplish this and a ton of dedication.

now add in during all of these years moderate aas with gh, insulin, t3 mixed in, then i do believe that attaining a pro level physique is very possible. BUT, that does not mean these people can step on stage and compete with the real deals. this means you can attain a crazy physique.

i believe its possible. in my case i believe it would be possible no doubt! BUT i find it pointless to use all the gear if its not a priority (i dont compete - but have been training for nearly 18 years). 1 cycle a year is good for me. but i do agree with milos, the physique is possible if you know EVERYTHING about your body and then add in the aas.

Ianhockey91 said:
Wait you've trained for 7 years and ar 5'9 150???

yeah but a shredded dry 150...not the 150lb wifebeater kid you think of when you think of 150lbs...

i was 163 at the show but probably even leaner...with calipers my total of chest,abs,thigh was only 7mm...so it was very low. it was an untested show actually...so if you can believe it...i beat one guy that was 5'7 and 220 and maybe 6% that supposedly (according to him) did 51 npc shows with 16 qualifyers...he was just thick n veiny...just lacked hardness/seperation in his muscles, wide waist, holding a bit of flab in his love handles, not good posing etc...thats how someone alot smaller that did their homework can beat mass monsters(suprisingly for me because i was ready to take 2nd or 3rd place...i try to think of something lower than the best incase i dont win i wont be disappointed..so yeah it was a shock for sure to me).
-for those who say it was genetics...after a year of training, at 17...i was 120lbs and maybe 12% bodyfat....no six pack...maybe a 2-3 pack lol (i just didnt have my nutrition principles down...i did train regularly though after school)

and for the above comments on the genetics thing...totally agreed :)

all the steroids in the world wont turn a chiwawa into a pitbull! genetics is number 1! then diet!then work ethic,then gear.

It has alot to do with genetics. You need the frame for it for one.. I see guys in the gym that have been training hard for years, but still look the same, and just dont have the foundation to be a Pro BB. I have some genetics, but not what it takes to be a Pro. I am gifted in shoulders and arms and thats it.. Everything else, I need to bust my ass to improve..

Also there is a great deal of science involved. (drugs,diet,etc..) Everything has to be perfect..

Top Bottom