Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk BAD?!!!

Valdez

I hired a bodybuilding nutritionist to help me prepare for my first contest, $200 unlimited help. bodyfat checks, diet planning, last minute details etc. he will help me as long as I am in state. anyway...

He said the body can only use 7% or so of the protein in milk because it is pasturized and de-natured. now I know that milk should be elimated from a contest diet but I thought milk was a great source of protein?

What's up?:bawling:

UMMMM I DONT THINK SO...I HAVE READ NUMEROUS ARTICLES FROM PROS LIKE MATARAZZO SWEARING ON MILK, ALSO NUTRITION EXPERTS ON MAGAZINES SUCH AS FLEX RECOMMEND MILK.

MILK GOOD

HEY BRO TRY LOW-FAT CHOCLATE MILK 9%PROTEIN PER 8OZ'S CUT'S DOWN ON THE FAT AND AND SUGAR, HOPE THIS HELPS, KATER DUCKSTER :p

MILK IS ONLY GOOD 4

Look ....I know this might seem new to all of u but Cow milk isnt for Humans...Ok its for baby cows
But the evolution of humans made certain individuals able to digest the lactose sugar that is indigestable to others.Look Im type O(blood) Ive read maybe 2 years ago that type O people have a hard to digest any Milk products with the following side effects....allergies like red flush on your chest,bloateing,water retention,diarhera,,the list goes on....the only type or types of blood group are the group B,AB cause see B are thought to be nomade people (before are time)And had a cow or a goat follow them all around.See on the other hand type O people were the Hunter gatherer the ate mostly meats...and fruits they picked up ...they also ate many times a day like us bodybuilders...See we are still mostly what are genetics give us .So if you are interested to know what foods are good ,Ok and even worst bad for you give me an email.....Ive found that when I cut dairys I lose a tremendeous amount of weight and feel 10 times better.So thats my take on MILK=think about it what was natures intention...Its fuckin baby cow food ,,why the fuck do we drink it I dunno....Its like that shit colestrum after so much time (1 to 2 years ) our bodies arent suppose to take in that shit ...thus ineffective. CHOW! :cool:

Patk: Did you read that in the book, Eat right 4 your type? No offense, but that is the biggest bunch of horseshit on the market next to the thighmaster. There is no REAL scientific research or basis to assume your blood type has anything to do with eating. I mean listen to what was said, "people with type o were nomads and followed cows." COME ON! I agree with littlearnold. The biggest problem when dieting is the sugar content. BTW, how much credibility can you give the author when he substitutes numbers for words in his title???!!!!!

type

Im type 0 and eat 3-4 bowls of cereal a day, yogurt, and milk and sugar free ice cream in a protein shake and dont have any problems. Thats not to say that I might not lose some fat if I eliminated dairy, but I dont get the diarrhea, flushed chest, etc that you mentioned.

Top Bottom