Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military press angle??

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
So I dont military anymore. It kills my shoulders. Anterior delt insertions, infraspinnatus tendons ect..
I used to LOVE standing BB military.

The best option if I were trying to do it again would be seated smith and only going to about 90 degrees(parallel) with the arms. SO what would be the least angle that you would consider an effective military press? Meaning how far back could you go and still hit the whole shoulder area? 70 degrees? ect..

I saw a video for shoulder, Getting Cut with Glass, with the famous trainer Charles Glass. You can find it easily with a google search. He goes through some strict form for Smith Machine MP. There are also some shoulder things on the SL 5x5 site with Mehdi.

I saw a video for shoulder, Getting Cut with Glass, with the famous trainer Charles Glass. You can find it easily with a google search. He goes through some strict form for Smith Machine MP. There are also some shoulder things on the SL 5x5 site with Mehdi.

Found it, watched it. Doing that entire shoulder workout this week. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom