Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military Bro's: Is this viable?

coloradosteve said:
lol div, for Iraq, if you can get away with it, go buy yourself a sheep and fatten it up with some MREs and get a maintence company to weld you up a grill and bam, grilled sheep(I wouldn't be surprises if you could get charcoal at some px in Iraq or Kuwait)! MMMMM, I miss those grilled sheep. Hook up with Marines if your Army chain of comand won't let you do it. The fricken Marines are allowed to do anything they want.

Eh, nugga......

It sounds fun actually, never had fresh sheep off the grill!

That sounds nice.....

I don't like Marines though, we tend to battle......

If it comes to roasted sheep brisket, however, I might let it go....

DIV

Yeah, I tried to hate the Corp myself, but I had a master gunney hook me with some mad contraband and the new style body armor (interceptor, the Army issued me a flack jacket from the WWNAM,lol), over in the sandbox.
Now I got a serious question. How the hell do you guys run while on gear!! I'm fucking dying. I went from an easy 16:30 two mile to a 26 minute two mile. My cycle is 500 mg of test enthanate divided by two 250mg injections. One injection on sun one on wed. I just recently stopped taking 30 mg of dbol per day. I started my cycle at 195 and now I'm 214. I also take 1.25 mg of femara per day and 20 mg of nov a day. How much weight (water or otherwise) will I drop from stopping the dbol? I've been on this cycle for 4 weeks. Should I drop the test to 375-400 mg per week to get my run time back to passing (from completely fucking pathetic).

16 months straight in iraq and i can't touch another mre........... but if i had to chicken with salsa will do just fine.

Top Bottom