Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Milf69...

Angel said:
i like her she seems very nice to me.........
She is a very good person. All joking aside which I am known to do. She is definately a true friend. She'll tell it like it is which always dosen't please people but at least you know where you stand with her at all times! And I respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
 
BOWTECH said:
She is a very good person. All joking aside which I am known to do. She is definately a true friend. She'll tell it like it is which always dosen't please people but at least you know where you stand with her at all times! And I respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:


I am your mini me...the best of friends!!!!!
:friends: :heart:
 
MILF69 said:
Wow what's that for Ender?
Sometimes, I feel the need to reach out and connect with someone else. No harsh replies. No hate. Just a nice pat on the back.

Today, that person was you.

:D
 
Covergrl80 said:
I actually know her as a person and not just a name that posts on Elite. I have to laugh at all the e-flirting that goes around. I can actually speak from experience when I post about someone....................lol
 
EnderJE said:
Sometimes, I feel the need to reach out and connect with someone else. No harsh replies. No hate. Just a nice pat on the back.

Today, that person was you.

:D

Wow, I'm speachless...thanks babe!!!
;) ;) ;)
 
*scans thread* there seems to be an overabundance of faggotude in the atmosphere, Captain......
 
Top Bottom