EnderJE said:...:d
Whoops. That was supposed to beMILF69 said:Huh????
EnderJE said:Whoops. That was supposed to be![]()
EnderJE said:Whoops. That was supposed to be![]()
She is a very good person. All joking aside which I am known to do. She is definately a true friend. She'll tell it like it is which always dosen't please people but at least you know where you stand with her at all times! And I respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel said:i like her she seems very nice to me.........

BOWTECH said:She is a very good person. All joking aside which I am known to do. She is definately a true friend. She'll tell it like it is which always dosen't please people but at least you know where you stand with her at all times! And I respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()

Who me?Covergrl80 said:I think you want her
yupBOWTECH said:Who me?
Sometimes, I feel the need to reach out and connect with someone else. No harsh replies. No hate. Just a nice pat on the back.MILF69 said:Wow what's that for Ender?
Come to Canada...we'll curl like its 1884. Just like our forefathers did.nycgirl said:scandalous.
I actually know her as a person and not just a name that posts on Elite. I have to laugh at all the e-flirting that goes around. I can actually speak from experience when I post about someone....................lolCovergrl80 said:
EnderJE said:Sometimes, I feel the need to reach out and connect with someone else. No harsh replies. No hate. Just a nice pat on the back.
Today, that person was you.
![]()
Clearly, the "nice-ness" got to your spelling...MILF69 said:Wow, I'm speachless...thanks babe!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()

Angel said:pretty
a little bit her hair does thats for sure but she is pretty(IMO)jack_schitt said:She kinda looks like Neve Campbell
MILF69 said:The brunette.![]()
not bad.MILF69 said:The brunette.![]()
EnderJE said:Pretty? She's fantastic!
<that should make up for my earlier blunder>
Don't worry. When the tide changes, then I'll cut you back down.MILF69 said:Stop Ender you r making my head swell...I'll have to get a bigger helmet!! LMFAO!!!!
Pot...calling kettle...StickFigure said:*e-FLIRT ALERT!!*
lets bring her home.Angel said:i like her she seems very nice to me.........

You've seen the inside? Nice.Haagendog said:She's a hottie, inside & out.
mightymouse69 said:I'm not flirting, but I'd just like to bang u
HI WIITY!awittyusername said:^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, thats how you do it!
awittyusername said:^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, thats how you do it!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














