Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Yeah he seemed to be taking it like a champ, so you think you got the cardio to go on this trip? Havn't you been skipping out on your runs :D

Yeah but I'll man my fucking way through it haha! All I can hope for is that my ankle doesn't get sprained again...that is the main reason I haven't been running.

That would suck, random question do you smoke or drink? What about jdick?

no, i just suck dick in my spare time........

nah, i don't smoke anything and never will. However, I do drink from time to time.. it's nothing really done on a weekly basis though. maybe every few weeks or every month, hell sometimes i won't drink for 2-3 months at a time. do you?

That would suck, random question do you smoke or drink? What about jdick?

no, i just suck dick in my spare time........

nah, i don't smoke anything and never will. However, I do drink from time to time.. it's nothing really done on a weekly basis though. maybe every few weeks or every month, hell sometimes i won't drink for 2-3 months at a time.

I used to smoke alot last year(junoir year), like 3 times a week. However I kind of revaluated myself last summer and grew out of it, unfortunately my friends didnt do the same. Now I just drink and I only do that at parties, just enough to get my buzz on haha. Maybe like once a week.

i dont drink, smoke or take any drugs :biggrin:

thats only because i dont go to hardly any parties, if i did then i would prolly drink more and I admit the last party I went to I drank a little...

i dont drink, smoke or take any drugs :biggrin:

thats only because i dont go to hardly any parties, if i did then i would prolly drink more and I admit the last party I went to I drank a little...

You cant really go to a party and expect not drink, you'll end up surrounded by drunk people who are having a good time and it just sucks. Plus alcohol makes me want to hook up with chicks that I never would in my right mind, beer goggles are a miracle. Honestly I think if you just practice moderation then there is room for alcohol in a lifter's life.

You cant really go to a party and expect not drink, you'll end up surrounded by drunk people who are having a good time and it just sucks. Plus alcohol makes me want to hook up with chicks that I never would in my right mind, beer goggles are a miracle. Honestly I think if you just practice moderation then there is room for alcohol in a lifter's life.

yeah like i said the only reason i dont drink much is cause i dont party much...

Top Bottom