Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally???

Re: Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally??

I completely agree. Those are loopholes we should close. I'd close the mortgage deduction too.

I've also heard people on Jerry before talking about how they "sell their kids" for tax purposes. I'm not sure how they do it, but I believe people who pay taxes will pay parents who do not pay taxes so they can deduct the child as a dependent for tax purposes.

in my mind, a "loophole" is an unintended tax advantage created by poorly written legislation or by sneaky fucking attorneys and tax analysts or by bad law created in the federal courts...those tax advantages i referred to were ABSolutely intentional and they should go away, along with capital gain treatment for so-called qualified dividends and a whole bunch of other shit.

Re: Michael Moore takes time off from his book tour to attend anti-capitalism rally??

LMFAO

Thursday, September 15 - BOSTON, MA
Bunker Hill Community College, Health & Wellness Center Gymnasium, 6:00pm

I completely agree. Those are loopholes we should close. I'd close the mortgage deduction too.

I've also heard people on Jerry before talking about how they "sell their kids" for tax purposes. I'm not sure how they do it, but I believe people who pay taxes will pay parents who do not pay taxes so they can deduct the child as a dependent for tax purposes.

you are from another planet at this point.

no that was a flat denial lol. I'm in marketing/entr. at a well regarded, top 50 i think...business school in NE ohio.

reading comprehension

What year do you anticipate getting your marketing/entr certificate of completion?

What year do you anticipate getting your marketing/entr certificate of completion?

when your kids turn 18 do you anticipate your ex wife admitting to you their not yours? hows' that gonna make you feel?:Popcorn:

sling it monkey!!!

when your kids turn 18 do you anticipate your ex wife admitting to you their not yours? hows' that gonna make you feel?:Popcorn:

sling it monkey!!!

Why don't you just ask your mom yourself?

:confused:

Why don't you just ask your mom yourself?

:confused:

<sound of a deflating bagpipe>

one of your worst days ever old boy. Man, not sure I've ever been this far up inside...it's bad today. Do we mercy rule here at EF?

pretty sure the wall street rally's are against corruption. So if ur equating corruption with capitalism that's on you, not the people protesting. Financial corruption in this country is not even debateable anymore and we all know where it originates from. That's what those people are protesting. But nice try again from EF's platinum card asshole for trying to recharacterize things in a way that fits his narrative.

ya the rally is against corporations controlling the government/media. not capitalism

Top Bottom