Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Micellar protein

Parm

Banned
I've heard this phrase many times but do not actually what it means! I thought it was just a purer form of protein but I'm not 100%. So, does anyone here know what miceller actually means plz!!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Miceller protein

I believe micellar is protein that is separated from milk without using any chemicals. They use some kind of special filter... And yes it is supposed to be purer.

there is micellar casein and micellar milk/milk protein. I haven't seen any micellar whey, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Micellar just describes at the protein being separated from the milk through filtration rather than chemicals

Yes, it's a cleaner processing.

It's actually amazing that we can put these foods in our bodies. Even though there's still a lot of junk being sold through the mags and such, never before have we been able to flood our systems with engineered food and concentrated nutrients and protein far more absorbable than in nature. Someone using (the correct) supplementation can look better than the most genetically advanced natural guy from 50 years ago. And people looking younger is due in part to these advancements as well. I'm anxious to see where it goes.

Nelson, you bring up a good point.

I just had a conversation about amino acid absorption compared to hydrolyzed protein absorption. Hydrolysis of protein into di/tri-peptides absorbs quicker through brush-border absorption than free form aa. Take this into consideration for % hydrolysis of protein and you can increase absorption and timing.

This entire conv. started over an intra workout product which contains WPH.

Nelson, you bring up a good point.

I just had a conversation about amino acid absorption compared to hydrolyzed protein absorption. Hydrolysis of protein into di/tri-peptides absorbs quicker through brush-border absorption than free form aa. Take this into consideration for % hydrolysis of protein and you can increase absorption and timing.

This entire conv. started over an intra workout product which contains WPH.

My post workout whey contains 40% Hydrolized whey Isoalte. It has been great for me. Hydrolized es lo super bueno!

My post workout whey contains 40% Hydrolized whey Isoalte. It has been great for me. Hydrolized es lo super bueno!

Damn straight.

I wish companies posted % with their WPH. (not % in blend but % hydrolysis).

Top Bottom