Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mg per ml

If youre looking for exact precision, roid cycling will dissappoint. Like steve said, you have to be flexible and open to adjusting "on the fly" during a cycle. Another important facet is knowing your body and knowing when a cycle has "run out of gas". If youre set to run a 16 weeker and your cycle just hits the wall at week 10 then know when to quit while youre ahead and not waste the rest of the gear on a cycle that, for all intents and purposes, is finished. I know easier said than done when all you can think is "if i just pin for one more week it will turn around". Very easy to get psychologically addicted to something like roids

I think I didn't explain what I mean very good.

What I personally have done is have a game plan going in, but I don't actually log what I have done until after I do it. This way I have a record of every mg I took, when I took it, and how things went.

I don't actually mean I plan every mg ahead of time.

I do it this way so that I can adjust things, and be able to see what works and for how long. Then on future cycles I have a way to plan what to run, how long, etc. And the process begins all over.

I would never suggest anyone be inflexible. Especially with hormones.

Last edited:
If youre looking for exact precision, roid cycling will dissappoint. Like steve said, you have to be flexible and open to adjusting "on the fly" during a cycle. Another important facet is knowing your body and knowing when a cycle has "run out of gas". If youre set to run a 16 weeker and your cycle just hits the wall at week 10 then know when to quit while youre ahead and not waste the rest of the gear on a cycle that, for all intents and purposes, is finished. I know easier said than done when all you can think is "if i just pin for one more week it will turn around". Very easy to get psychologically addicted to something like roids

Excellent point! I just recently learned that sometimes it is just better to know when the cycle should end.

I agree completely bro. Its easy to get mindfucked in this game.

I agree completely bro. Its easy to get mindfucked in this game.

none of my cycles are going to go longer than 9 weeks in part because thats about when they run out of gas anyhow and in part because of the myostatin principle in ledheads thread put a name to what i kept experiencing. So im not going to fight it anymore and just waste gear

i agreed that it could get psychologically addicted...you just want to go one more week.. :)
i guess with more experience taking different roids, one will be able to tell how your body response.
for me, this cycle all items are new to me so i will have to gauge, see and try to tell how my body response to each item every week.....like right now, i can tell winny is bad for hair..lol..
hope i will be able to gain the experience and knowledge as time goes..

It's actually 50mg/inject or 100mg per week which is 16.7% less than 600mg/week. And since everyone on this board claims that UG gear is underdosed anyway, you're better off doing what Arabian said and running 2.5ml/week or 625mg/week which is a lot closer to 600mg/week than 500mg/week.

Excellent point! I just recently learned that sometimes it is just better to know when the cycle should end.

Someone could also use this as perfect justification as "knowing" to never stop a cycle. "this feels good, I never want to stop"

Hi,

I have started on my cycle for 3 weeks now and everything is going fine but i have a nagging feeling over the mg per ml for one of the items i'm taking.
all items comes in the actual mg per ml except eq.
i'm taking 600mg of eq per week (2x 300mg) but my eq comes in 250mg per ml.
Am i correct to say that for 300mg, i should be injecting 1.2ml?
just worried and want to check that i'm taking the right dose. :cool::biggrin:

You are correct. If you want to use 600mg/wk, use 2.4 ml/wk.
1.2ml 2x per week.

none of my cycles are going to go longer than 9 weeks in part because thats about when they run out of gas anyhow and in part because of the myostatin principle in ledheads thread put a name to what i kept experiencing. So im not going to fight it anymore and just waste gear

or you could increase your doses at that point or switch compounds which would give it longevity.

Top Bottom