Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mg per ml

monk32

Hi,

I have started on my cycle for 3 weeks now and everything is going fine but i have a nagging feeling over the mg per ml for one of the items i'm taking.
all items comes in the actual mg per ml except eq.
i'm taking 600mg of eq per week (2x 300mg) but my eq comes in 250mg per ml.
Am i correct to say that for 300mg, i should be injecting 1.2ml?
just worried and want to check that i'm taking the right dose. :cool::biggrin:

Hi,

I have started on my cycle for 3 weeks now and everything is going fine but i have a nagging feeling over the mg per ml for one of the items i'm taking.
all items comes in the actual mg per ml except eq.
i'm taking 600mg of eq per week (2x 300mg) but my eq comes in 250mg per ml.
Am i correct to say that for 300mg, i should be injecting 1.2ml?
just worried and want to check that i'm taking the right dose. :cool::biggrin:

Yes, you are correct. (250mg/ml) x 1.2ml = 300mg.

Or:
300mg/(250mg/ml) = 1.2ml

Yes you are correct however EQ is a long acting compound and your splitting hairs with dosing it. Inject 2 1/2 CC's twice a week and you are good. So, inject 1.2ML on Sunday and again on Thursday or whenever your routine is.

50mg isn't gonna make or break your cycle man.

its fun to map out everything and measure things but its smarter to just go with your cycle and adjust as you go anyway. i remember my first cycle i laid out the entire cycle on a calendar and i got the exact amount of juice to a tee so it would all be perfect. however as i gained more experience i realized this wasn't the best way to go about things.

Yes you are correct however EQ is a long acting compound and your splitting hairs with dosing it. Inject 2 1/2 CC's twice a week and you are good. So, inject 1.2ML on Sunday and again on Thursday or whenever your routine is.

yes..i'm going with 2 injections per week as I'm also including npp and test.
mon/ thurs and wed/ sat...
great! thanks Arabian!

50mg isn't gonna make or break your cycle man.

its fun to map out everything and measure things but its smarter to just go with your cycle and adjust as you go anyway. i remember my first cycle i laid out the entire cycle on a calendar and i got the exact amount of juice to a tee so it would all be perfect. however as i gained more experience i realized this wasn't the best way to go about things.

yes,i know but since it's planned out as such then I want to follow it closely. :)
haha..yes..i remembered my first cycle, laying out everything and yet i'm short of 2 weeks of test.
so now I bought a little extra just in case...but still plan out everything as im going for 16 weeks with eq and that's long and don't want to miscount or miss out anything. :)
Thanks stevesmi!

thanks guys!!
guess I worried too much..lol..

I'd rather worry too much than too little. I'm like you. I prefer precision. Precision is reproducible.

No disrespect to anyone, and they are right that 50mg isn't going to make or break your cycle, but I think keeping up with every mg you use is the way to go.

I'd rather worry too much than too little. I'm like you. I prefer precision. Precision is reproducible.

No disrespect to anyone, and they are right that 50mg isn't going to make or break your cycle, but I think keeping up with every mg you use is the way to go.

if you are gonna get the most out of your cycle its OKAY to change things as you go.. in fact it is a bigger mistake to stick to your guns and not be willing to change anything

also as illustrated above always keep extra gear, extra ancillaries on hand just in case. you never know what can happen

Top Bottom