Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl Mike, Weve Got A Big Problem...

karson

YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS IN YOUR POSTS. SHES TAKEN BRO. NOW IF YOUR NICE ILL SEND YOU PICS OF US, AND YOUR 21ST IS COMING SO I WILL LET YOU HAVE HER ONE NIGHT. BUT DONT TRY TO STEAL HER, SHE COMPLETES ME, HAD ME AT HELLO........I WOULD EAT THE CORN OUT OF BRITNEYS SHIT, TOSS THE SALAD, WHATEVER, IM IN NEEDIN OF HER SHIT....

I'm confused.

You state that you are "needin her shit" and I'm confused as to why her shit is better than the shit of say, Pauly Shore? Feces is feces, at least that's what my teacher always said (weird guy) do you know why some fecal matter is better than others?

Just curious.

Apparently, with her smearing her shit all over his face, he can say he got shit faced with Britney Spears, LOL.

SATANIC

WHILE THE MATTER MAY BE THE SAME, THE DISPENSER IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. WHEN I SAY I NEED THAT SHIT, ITS SLANG FOR I WANT TO IMPREGNATE HER COLIN...

damn karson-could you imagine havin your head up her ass-starin at that little puckered hole-just begging to be fucked!!! O dammit!! Off to the bathroom i go:)

YO

METHYL I HONESTLYWOULD PROBABLY BUST BEFORE I EVEN GOT IT IN. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS, I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BANG HER....
BACK TO THE BATHROOM I GO

i feel your pain karson, i really do. now imagine three-waying with beyonce. ooooo back to the bathroom i go!! I wonderr if the people here notice.....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom