Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methoxyisoflavone products

kjhan

Has anyone who has tried any methoxyisoflavone products would like to share his experiences with others?

I used VPX methoxygen and it did nothing. I think this is another fad like HMB... DON't Waste your money... I could have bought a 2bottles of ARA_test for the same price.

I just started taking 2 Methoxy products by Cytodyne today. I started Methoxy-Pro shakes and Isodyne. Hopefully i will start seeing some results in a couple weeks.

I've used, and am currently using, Biotest's Methoxy-7.
For putting on mass I don't think its that great--other things would do a better job. But I think methoxy works well for losing fat. The label says to use something like 800mg per day. I found that you need around 2.4-3 grams per day. This stuff doesn't stay in your system very long,so you have to take it every couple of hours(a pain in the ass).It is also extremely EXPENSIVE.
I have my mom(50 years old) 2.4 grams per with Md6 at 6 caps per day.After two weeks she says her normally tight fitting clothes are getting "baggy".
Biotest is supposed to be coming out with an new version of Methoxy in about 6 weeks. One that lasts longer in your body(8-10hrs) and gets more active ingredient circulating.Which should make it cheaper

hope this helps

paul

I've used, and am currently using, Biotest's Methoxy-7.
For putting on mass I don't think its that great--other things would do a better job. But I think methoxy works well for losing fat. The label says to use something like 800mg per day. I found that you need around 2.4-3 grams per day. This stuff doesn't stay in your system very long,so you have to take it every couple of hours(a pain in the ass).It is also extremely EXPENSIVE.
I have my mom(50 years old) 2.4 grams per with Md6 at 6 caps per day.After two weeks she says her normally tight fitting clothes are getting "baggy".
Biotest is supposed to be coming out with an new version of Methoxy in about 6 weeks. One that lasts longer in your body(8-10hrs) and gets more active ingredient circulating.Which should make it cheaper

hope this helps

paul

i've used methoxy pro because of the convincing articles i had read>~ guarenteed 10 pounds in 30 days~ definately didnt happen~i payed 40 bux per bottle~ complete waste~ i do know someone who has taken Isodyne by Cytodyne and went from 205 to 215~ if that helps any

I tried Methoxy-pro for 4 weeks because it said you were gaurenteed to gain 10 pounds but i didn't gain any weight but i think my body fat went down and i got stronger so i guess it worked somewhat but it was very expensive

i have been taking optimims methoy-7, in the pill form,,, i started taking it b/c of what it is stated to do,but i am noticing i am not as cut as i was before i started taking it,,, could it be making me retain water??? whats the deal

Top Bottom