Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methadone

golden, thanks for your reply (you have experience). Here's how it went down. When she stopped taking the oxy's, she was feeling basically like shit, so one of her so-called friends told her that the methadone would help her thru the withdrawls from oxy. So, she started buying methadone tabs from him & taking 5 per day (not sure of mg), bingo ! she didn't feel sick any more, as long as she was on methadone. However, this became very expensive, so she tried to slow down/ stop methadone... fuuuuget about it... she could not stop. She then went to a Dr. & somehow ( I have my suspicions about this Dr) got a scrip for methadone ( she says he prescribed it to her for back pain & that he knows nothing about the oxy ). Now she says that she is taking 1 a day (still not sure of mg), she might be taking more, I don't know. I told her she should slowly reduce her intake of methadone to get off of it. She says she cannot even begin a day without taking it. Help me help her.

Top Bottom