Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mesotherapy has anyone here tried this?

goldenfist

im looking into getting mesotherapy to lower the fat in my stomache and chest.anyone who would recomend loseing weight this is the weight dieting wont lose on my body.please let me know about your results and cosrts and healing times.

hey yea im so interested in this too!

I saw youtube videos and everything seems pretty positive.... it gets injected into fat layer and breaks down fat.... this would greatly help me with the fat areas that i can't seem to diet/exercise off lol... apparently it also tightens skin... but i've heard the opposite as well.. i was ex-obese and have lots of lose skin too :( hmm...

Apparently you can buy the vials online but... how to inject exactly?

I did meso treatments before my figure show...It's not a spa treatment! Hundred of mini injections that hurt and leave red marks and some black and blue spots.. It did smooth the cellulite on my thighs and sculpt my stomach. (A great tightening and quick fix procedure.) Meso flushes out the fat cell, so if you return to bad eating habbits, you are back to where you started. For better results with meso, take L-carnitine to help transport fat. In my opinion, it helps, but nothing beats cardio and a good diet!

if you're looking for something a little less aggressive, I could recommend a bodywrap that will tighten and shrink the area. The treatment you are referring to above is with a product the fda is hot after now. Its called lipostabil and is a specific phospholipid that is heat sensitive and will target fat. The problem is you need to use it once every 7 days with about 10 units spaced out by a cm all over the troubled area like a grid...Post treatment there will be swelling, redness, warm to the touch, and sleeping will be hard...every time you roll over, it will hurt. Actually, every time you sit, touch yourself, or move, you will be aware of what you're doing to yourself..its rough..

Top Bottom