Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'merica is gonna light that ass up!

Obama: 'Hey Europe, we need your support to bomb a country we have no business bombing, which will start a World War with nuclear warhead powered Russia, Iran(allegedly), and China. Any chance you can forget about that little NSA spying thing? We still boys?'

don't forget the messicans and Brazilians are hopping mad at us now to for that shit. Apparently we really felt strongly about finding out who's banging tranny's in Brazil.

Lololololol!

We're soaked in kerosene, Barry's gonna light the mfkn match!

You think China will let us borrow some money for a war with China?

Obama: 'Hey Europe, we need your support to bomb a country we have no business bombing, which will start a World War with nuclear warhead powered Russia, Iran(allegedly), and China. Any chance you can forget about that little NSA spying thing? We still boys?'

Drago can punch harder than nuclear warheads

Ahahahahahahahaha

Can I steal this and post it on fb as my status?

Sure, but make sure to tell any Liberals who comment that I personally said to eat a dog dick

I'm just glad Barry has restored our global credibility and engendered all this good will toward the US.

This is so much better than when the rest of the world hated us.

Top Bottom