Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'merica is gonna light that ass up!

I want a fat goobermint contract to supply Robolics to all the troops on the ground in syria

I have no ill will towards any country tbh...

I just think that if the US keep interfering in the entire world's problems, it's going to bite a lot more than it can chew

Now Russia and china are acting up...so is Iran and Syria

So the US is going to take on Russia/Syria/iran/china....the US will have a lot of problems

I have no ill will towards any country tbh...

I just think that if the US keep interfering in the entire world's problems, it's going to bite a lot more than it can chew

Now Russia and china are acting up...so is Iran and Syria

So the US is going to take on Russia/Syria/iran/china....the US will have a lot of problems

We're a far bigger financial risk to the rest of the world than we are a military risk.

When we finally go belly-up, it will impoverish hundreds of millions (if not billions) of people. But at some point, the rest of the world needs to take some responsibility for continuing to lend us money.

We're a far bigger financial risk to the rest of the world than we are a military risk.

When we finally go belly-up, it will impoverish hundreds of millions (if not billions) of people. But at some point, the rest of the world needs to take some responsibility for continuing to lend us money.

Yeah just wait until we give the middle finger to China...

"Oh you thought we were going to pay you back on all those loans, LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLIK...really?"

Top Bottom