Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

men, what body type do you want?

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
strong, athletic.. muscles and strenght

or petite, tits on a stick type of chick
 
Scotsman said:
I'll take the first type in a 5'8" or taller model thanks.

Cheers,
Scotsman


dayum... im not that tall :(

lol
 
I like shorter girls. More of an ass man. Boobs are nice tho. Size doesnt matter. At least a b cup tho. And no big aerolas. In shape but she doesnt have to be a fitness chic by any means.
 
I'm a face guy. I want a girl that is beautiful without makeup. Natural beauty. My ex had that.. I miss that.

Anyways, I like a girl that is 5'5-5'7, possibly 5'8. 115-125lbs. I like a tight body, but I do not want to see any muscle lines on her. I personally, think its gross when a girl has arm muscle or abs, etc.

Hair color is either black, blonde or brown.

Tits no bigger than a 34C.

I like a tight round bum haha. I hate bootylicious stuff.
 
AMGETR said:
I'm a face guy. I want a girl that is beautiful without makeup. Natural beauty. My ex had that.. I miss that.

Anyways, I like a girl that is 5'5-5'7, possibly 5'8. 115-125lbs. I like a tight body, but I do not want to see any muscle lines on her. I personally, think its gross when a girl has arm muscle or abs, etc.

Hair color is either black, blonde or brown.

Tits no bigger than a 34C.

I like a tight round bum haha. I hate bootylicious stuff.



arnold lloks huge in yur avi and damn those are some high standards
 
AMGETR said:
I'm a face guy. I want a girl that is beautiful without makeup. Natural beauty. My ex had that.. I miss that.

Anyways, I like a girl that is 5'5-5'7, possibly 5'8. 115-125lbs. I like a tight body, but I do not want to see any muscle lines on her. I personally, think its gross when a girl has arm muscle or abs, etc.

Hair color is either black, blonde or brown.

Tits no bigger than a 34C.

I like a tight round bum haha. I hate bootylicious stuff.
Same, but I want the "muscle" lines. :lmao:
 
AMGETR said:
I'm a face guy. I want a girl that is beautiful without makeup. Natural beauty. My ex had that.. I miss that.

Anyways, I like a girl that is 5'5-5'7, possibly 5'8. 115-125lbs. I like a tight body, but I do not want to see any muscle lines on her. I personally, think its gross when a girl has arm muscle or abs, etc.

Hair color is either black, blonde or brown.

Tits no bigger than a 34C.

I like a tight round bum haha. I hate bootylicious stuff.

yikes..

thats tiny... and NO muscle lines? you'd hate me for sure. LOL
 
superqt4u2nv said:
pics not working :p
she's in my gallery... :p :p :p and on my ceiling. and in my garage. my dash in my truck. shower door. above my kitchen sink. but im not obsessed. :worried: they're just pics. sort of. :)
 
I prefer one I don't have to pay for, doesn't smell, without snagleteeth, and doesn't know every guy we pass. Pretty much sums it up for me.
 
PBR said:
she's in my gallery... :p :p :p and on my ceiling. and in my garage. my dash in my truck. shower door. above my kitchen sink. but im not obsessed. :worried: they're just pics. sort of. :)
:lmao: you need help my firend ;)
 
sfmonster said:
I prefer one I don't have to pay for, doesn't smell, without snagleteeth, and doesn't know every guy we pass. Pretty much sums it up for me.


:wavey:

Im a dutch kinda chick.. pay my own way, buy dinner every now and again. Don't have no damn snagleteeth.. and I've been sheltered all my life... what's a guy? :verygood:
 
Erzulie said:
:wavey:

Im a dutch kinda chick.. pay my own way, buy dinner every now and again. Don't have no damn snagleteeth.. and I've been sheltered all my life... what's a guy? :verygood:

A guy is one of those things you hate remember. As far as the standards they were a joke but I'm glad you met all of them.
 
5'10" about 150 pounds with thick legs and a big ass...

b-c cup titties...

not big muscles, i like 'em to have an athletic look, but i don't want to see veins and shit...
 
This will remain always in my dreams...

previewb.jpg


preview1b.jpg


Preview0b.jpg



:p :p :p
 
DZLS said:
5'10" about 150 pounds with thick legs and a big ass...

b-c cup titties...

not big muscles, i like 'em to have an athletic look, but i don't want to see veins and shit...


lol

sounds dreamy

my man will have to accept the 5'5 140lbs, thick as eva legs, big ol rump.. Full C, small D tata's.. defined arms, and back. Gots me some traps too :verygood: (gawd i love traps) i'm naturally veiney so thats included in the package... even without the 6pack i have a vein that runs down my abs.
 
Top Bottom