Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men Have No Rights...The sequel

manfromyard

Would have posted this in the earlier thread, but it had descended into some bad name-calling. But for all those people who believe that tales of entrapment are just taken from TV...read this...Before i go to work..a true story from here in Ga. last year...sometimes it sucks to be a man.....

We have a nice married couple, after 3 kids and six years of marriage, it didnt work out so a divorce was filed. Two years later, ex-hubby (a nice outstanding caucasian lawyer) was going for a check-up. Apparently some prostate problems so a check up was dome along with semen sample. Later, the doctor comes back saying "You know that you are clinically infertile right?"........................................................................................:confused:

O.K. now hubby, wondering what the hell is going on asks for a DNA test...turns out not a single one of the three kids from that marriage are his!:mad:

So, being a lawyer, he decides to sue his wife for back alimony, as well as all previous child support payments...Unfortunately the judge not only dismisses his suit, but forces him to continue paying child support even though it has been established that the kids are not biologically his..:bawling:

You see, in several states, a man can be forced to pay child support even though he is not the biological father, but since they are not his biological kids, he has no rights to visitation other than the ones that the mother allows....Sad but True. printed in the AJC last year in local section. Again this is Truth, I did not make this up...Just shows how biased the system is towards helping women and how men can be taken advantage of by an unscrupulous woman....:(

Exactly I suggest he hang that cunt by her toenails and shoot her a few times with a 12 gauge in the face. I love how a man can be forced to pay even though the children ARE NOT HIS. I mean fuck we pay taxes for pieces of shit children that are not ours every day so why not just take a bigger chunck of my check to pay for individual kids. Fucking bastards I would take that shit to alot higher court than his local asshole judge. Bitches.

Drizz

He was trying last time to take it to appeals, but I dont think that it is working too well.....Men beware..not that all women are bad but you just may end up with the really rotten one...

Gee ,I wonder the odd's of all her lover's having the same blood type as her hubby?

If I'm not mistaken, they list the child's blood type along with the mom and dad's type on paperwork from hospital.

Poor bastard not only shoots blanks, he must not be the brightest crayon in the box.....

vixenbabe said:
Gee ,I wonder the odd's of all her lover's having the same blood type as her hubby?

If I'm not mistaken, they list the child's blood type along with the mom and dad's type on paperwork from hospital.

Poor bastard not only shoots blanks, he must not be the brightest crayon in the box.....

Ya just like a woman defend a fellow bitch. This fucking slut had 3 kids all not by her husband but he still pays for the other guys kids?? I suggest killing her not just because of having to pay for the fuckin kids just basically just because she is a worthless cunt and doesn't deserve to live. There i've had my say. Oh yes I expect to be called a pig by the general "raging femisits" of the board.

Drizz

With the "he isn't the brighest crayon" instead of ya know his wife really is a fucking cunt. Yet of course I knew that wouldn't be what you said. Thanks.

Drizz

Drizzt,

I actually agree with you today. Whata difference a day makes.

MFY,

As sad as that is, it does not surprise me.

Simmer down, Spanky!

HE- MAN WOMAN HATER'S CLUB HAS NEW MEMBER'S I SEE....

I feel more sorry for the kid's to be honest!

manfromyard said:
... We have a nice married couple, after 3 kids and six years of marriage, it didnt work out so a divorce was filed. Two years later, ex-hubby (a nice outstanding caucasian lawyer) was going for a check-up. Apparently some prostate problems so a check up was dome along with semen sample. Later, the doctor comes back saying "You know that you are clinically infertile right....

That is a truly horrible situation yet I have to ask, would it have mattered or made any difference in this story if he wasn't a cauasian, a nice guy or a lawyer?

Top Bottom