Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II - start tomorrow.. help please!

Sensational said:
I like to pin twice everyday for more stable blood levels.

completely unnecessary. if this stuff is active in your body long term as evident by the maintainance phase, you have no reason to do more than once daily.

curvymommy said:
I'm a major Euro white chick. Hard to tan. I do own a tanning bed and am dedicated to it but started covering up my face because I worry about wrinkles.

Why do you think chicks should steer clear? Too dark? I would hate that too.

Imagine having a beautiful natural skin color tan all over with ZERO effect of agings and other harsh effects that the tanning bed or sun would cause to achieve it.

that's what it does.

Here is a step by step instructions on how to use.

1 - mix 2.5 mls of sterile water into a vial. You will have to get a seperate vial as most MT2 vials are just tiny. Insert 1ml water, swish around, draw it up and squirt into vial with the other 1.5mls.

2 - Just refridgerate it. No need to freeze. Pdaddy freezes his only because he uses saline solution he gets from the hospital and not sterile water. Otherwise, just refridge.

3 - draw up 25 ius (units) on the insulin syringe per dose. This is ONE daily dose. Don't worry about breaking it up into two doses daily. That is hogwash. This shit is long term. I haven't taken a shot in over 18 days and just a few minutes of sun will have me glowing still.

4 - do 1mg (25 ius based on prior measurements I gave) per day. Take it at night because sometimes it causes a kweezy stomach and if you do it at night, you just sleep through it.

5 - do this for 10 days BEFORE you expose yourself to tanning light (sun or beds)

6- On the 11th day or 12th, go to a tanning bed for 10 mins. You only want to do 10 mins at a time so you don't overdo. If you lay out in the sun, just do30 mins each side. Overall tanning bed visits should be kept to a 10-15 (max) amount of time. You only have to hit the bed about 3x a week. You want to COAST into your desired color, not crash through the wall at 90 mph and find out you have no brakes.

7 - keep using 1mg for a total of 20 days. After the 20 days, you can go to maintenance and use 2-3x weekly to maintain. Although, I will only be using 1x (1mg) weekly for my maintenance as I like the color I am now (see my avatar) and I don't want to get that artificial ugly look

8 - use the hell out of the boners you will be getting in the mornings. Use it or lose it bitches.

Great info!!!!

AAP said:

1 - mix 2.5 mls of sterile water into a vial. You will have to get a seperate vial as most MT2 vials are just tiny. Insert 1ml water, swish around, draw it up and squirt into vial with the other 1.5mls.

2 - Just refridgerate it. No need to freeze. Pdaddy freezes his only because he uses saline solution he gets from the hospital and not sterile water. Otherwise, just refridge.

3 - draw up 25 ius (units) on the insulin syringe per dose. This is ONE daily dose. Don't worry about breaking it up into two doses daily. That is hogwash. This shit is long term. I haven't taken a shot in over 18 days and just a few minutes of sun will have me glowing still.

4 - do 1mg (25 ius based on prior measurements I gave) per day. Take it at night because sometimes it causes a kweezy stomach and if you do it at night, you just sleep through it.

5 - do this for 10 days BEFORE you expose yourself to tanning light (sun or beds)

6- On the 11th day or 12th, go to a tanning bed for 10 mins. You only want to do 10 mins at a time so you don't overdo. If you lay out in the sun, just do30 mins each side. Overall tanning bed visits should be kept to a 10-15 (max) amount of time. You only have to hit the bed about 3x a week. You want to COAST into your desired color, not crash through the wall at 90 mph and find out you have no brakes.

7 - keep using 1mg for a total of 20 days. After the 20 days, you can go to maintenance and use 2-3x weekly to maintain. Although, I will only be using 1x (1mg) weekly for my maintenance as I like the color I am now (see my avatar) and I don't want to get that artificial ugly look

8 - use the hell out of the boners you will be getting in the mornings. Use it or lose it bitches.

AAP said:

there's a few other important factors to know/ expect. Everyones different, AAP has had a great experience, some are, some aren't. The main thing is to know what changes are going to happen, what can happen, and the remedy if it does.
I was like AAP, used it, got dark as hell, very little complaints. But you can get hyperpigmentation ( excessive freckeling, moles that change, blue gums/ lips, and some others) Always read, ask, talk to people who have used it and/ or had friends that didn't seem to have the easy time with it. If you know what to do, there are less complications. Always know your skin type before using, google it and see what yours is, then procede. Body weight has alot to do with it, not everyone will use the the same amout as I see yall posting, if a guy that is 175 lbs uses the same as a guy 259, you may see problems, you may, not always. Knowledge is the key, just as it is with gear to get the desired effect that you want.

yeah my girlfriend has used it aswell as many of my girly friends.. their happy with the results :)

curvymommy said:
Anybody have a lady in your life who has used MT2? I'm in the research phase and gathering info.

Thanks in advance!

and btw mish12345... delete som pm's.. your inbox is full, cant reply to your pm..

Last edited:
Theres no need to freeze the vial in the loading phase, just put in the fridge and draw out whatever dose you need everyday. Maintenence phase, however, you need to preload your shots and put the syringes in the freezer.
your sayin to FREEZE the syringe before injection???????????

yeah my girlfriend has used it aswell as many of my girly friends.. their happy with the results :)

and btw mish12345... delete som pm's.. your inbox is full, cant reply to your pm..

I tried to get my GF to try it but she wouldn't. I bet the sides were great for you! Did she get super horny?

does it go bad if you refrigerate it instead of freeze it? when i got it, it wasnt even cold the cold pack stopped workin before i got it?

Takes a good long while to degrade. Keep it in the freezer when in powder form. Once you add the BAC water keep it in the fridge...

Top Bottom