Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II - start tomorrow.. help please!

mish12345

I have 20mg of melanotan II. I have frozen that along with some b/c water and am going to defrost it overnight.

The vials only hold 1ml so I will put 1ml of b/c water into one vial to mix it, then I will draw up this whole solution into a 5ml barrel which will already contain 3ml of b/c water.

I will then pre-load a load of insulin syringes, since I plan to start with 0.25mg I will put 0.1ml into some of the insulin syringes, and the rest 0.2 ml as I will work upto 0.5mg.

Does this sound ok so far? Then I will jab every day until my desired tan is achieved? How often do you jab for maintenance?

Also, how often should I go on sunbeds?

I am starting mine on friday night ( worried about sides, flushing etc.) from
http://uslabresearch.com/

I have read jab daily for three weeks loading and then 1x week for maintenance.

Go to tanning be for only 5-10 minutes after first week of use and every week and once week until desired palate.

Dont have to unthaw over night, i undeerstand it will thaw once in freezer in about five minutes.

Do a search in C @ C on melantonan

Good luck

why do it the hard way? just fill the vial with 1ml b\c water, give it a swirl and voila.. pin with insulin pin and draw 2,5units pr day.. if its 20ml in each vial OR you have 10mg x 2vials.. If 10mg\ml then pin 5units ED to you have gotten desired results, then pin only the days 10-15units the days you go tanning. pm me if you have any more questions about mt2..

jcdc71 said:
I am starting mine on friday night ( worried about sides, flushing etc.) from
http://uslabresearch.com/

I have read jab daily for three weeks loading and then 1x week for maintenance.

Go to tanning be for only 5-10 minutes after first week of use and every week and once week until desired palate.

Dont have to unthaw over night, i undeerstand it will thaw once in freezer in about five minutes.

Do a search in C @ C on melantonan

Good luck

dont you mean in fridge in 5 minutes?

i dont think the b/c water will unthaw so fast.

what is c @ c?

so only go on the sunbed once a week when loading? how much are you doing a day?

mish12345 said:
dont you mean in fridge in 5 minutes?

i dont think the b/c water will unthaw so fast.

what is c @ c?

so only go on the sunbed once a week when loading? how much are you doing a day?

use the bac. water and stats that BOLETRYNE gave you

and yes store in freezer, when you are ready to shot (do night time shots for flushing and spontaneous erection purposes at first for tolerance) take out of freezer and thaw for about five - ten minutes and your ready to go

Theres no need to freeze the vial in the loading phase, just put in the fridge and draw out whatever dose you need everyday. Maintenence phase, however, you need to preload your shots and put the syringes in the freezer.

Anybody have a lady in your life who has used MT2? I'm in the research phase and gathering info.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom