Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Megabolic Vitamin, Andro, + creatine

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Bought a supply of Megabolic Vitamins,(the 6 pill pack, I down a pack every morning) I'm also taking Creatine. Of course this is in combination with a semi-decent diet and a good workout scheduel. Somone recommended I try some andro. I do not know what kind is the best? I went to my local shop and saw some 100mg per tablet stuff. Thought I'd check with you guys first, so I bought a membership.
Currently I'm a 135 male, 18 years of age, approx 14% bodyfat. Looking to add some muscle mass. Not sure if I'm going about it the right way. Could I have some input?

Learn all you can on the diet and training boards, peek over here occasionally but the supplements in all honesty are not going to put on any size or help you get cut or anything, unless your diet and training are pretty dialed in first.

I am 5'6" ... i was 115lbs when I first started seriously lifting weights 4 years ago. I wasn't even that "serious" about it til this last year. Regardless, I've gotten up to 178lbs and now i'm at ~165 cutting down from bulking... I credit all my strenght and weight gains within the last 6 months to squats, deadlifts, and weighted dips - 3 awesome exercises I wish I would have done the last 4 years but avoided because of foo foo leg presses and machine exercises which didn't get me much of anywhere. The only supplement I would say you definately need right now is an easy-to-dissolve multi vitamin.

At 18 , i'd say u have a miles to go in the knowledge of the bulking game. Knowledge is power. Just read all you can and apply it where applicable and find what works for YOU.

Eat Well.

"some guy" told me to check out 1 Methyl Test. I looked it up and realized thats some crazy shit. Whats the "best" online store to order supplements from? I'm going to get a 5lb bag of whey and some of that Kre-Alkalyn stuff.

Dont even consider pro hormones at your stats, not being an asswad, but you can go SO far from where you are w/ diet and training alone.

Whoever told you about methyl-1-test did not have your best interests in mind if he recommended it to you.

as a dude said in your other thread, hardgainer is aterm used a bit too much. actually write down what you eat in a day, and see how many calories you are getting in. do this for a few days and average it out to see what your daily average is. In your shoes, I'd wanna be eating about 2800/day, when i was your size i ate about that much/day, lifted heavy and made decent progress.

If you are wanting to put on weight, Eat big, and lift big, its really that simple.

Im taking for granted that you havent trained before, and if thats right, supps may not be a great idea yet. For now just try and get a good training regimen down and get started on a solid diet. Once you start training seriously, then look at maybe getting some supps, but for now, you can make tremendous gains on a solid workout regimen and a good diet alone.

Top Bottom