Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Measuring Winny and other 1st Time questions

richman287

Doing my first cycle and just bought some Winny and needles. I have a 10ml bottle how many shots is that and how much do ml do u put in the syringe? It says the average is 50 mg/mL what the hell does mg have to do with ml? Is it 1/2 of a ml on the syringe markings? Also can i take Winny every other day or def once a day? Final question I dont want to lose my hair and have bought Propecia to stop DHT but winny is DHT derivative will this actually block its effectiveness by taking it? Thx for any help

omg you are not ready for steroids! I don't want to tell you anything other than to stop and research this lifestyle more closely for awhile.

Doing my first cycle and just bought some Winny and needles. I have a 10ml bottle how many shots is that and how much do ml do u put in the syringe? It says the average is 50 mg/mL what the hell does mg have to do with ml? Is it 1/2 of a ml on the syringe markings? Also can i take Winny every other day or def once a day? Final question I dont want to lose my hair and have bought Propecia to stop DHT but winny is DHT derivative will this actually block its effectiveness by taking it? Thx for any help

winny alone is a really crappy cycle. it will do more bad than good. 1 10ml vial of it wont do anything.

what is your height? age? weight? sex? daily macro totals? bf%? years training?

give me all of that info anf i will help you.

you will need more bro...alot more. One cc is one ml. so if your winny says 100mg/ml then 1cc is 100mg.If it says 50mg/ml then 1cc is 50mg/ml understand?

I personally recommend doing 50mgs ed for 6 weeks.

This means you need 42ml's of winny. which means if your gear is 50mg/ml you need 42cc's. if you have 100mg/ml then you need 21cc's. Does that make sense?

On another note I dont think winny by itself is a great idea. Use atleast 50mg of test prop ed as well with your winny cycle. Plus you can shoot them in the same syringe which helps with less pins. Or you can shoot some deca with it as well. Use 200-400mgs ew and you will enjoy the benefits..hit me up if you need more help:D

Top Bottom