Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maybe you should get a grown ass mans breed of dog..

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so I see coyotes on a weekly basis.

Good sized yotes here are around 95 pounds or so, but they won't usually fuck with you.

If you shoot them.

I've seen a lot of coyotes, but never one even close to that size. that's the size of a wolf.

In Colorado they seem to be about the same size as the one's in Arizona, but look fuller because of thicker coats. I'd estimate 30-40 lb.

Coyotes typically grow to 30–34 in (76–86 cm) in length, not counting a tail of 12–16 in (30–41 cm), stand about 23–26 in (58–66 cm) at the shoulder and weigh from 15–46 lb (6.8–21 kg).[3][11] Northern coyotes are typically larger than southern subspecies, with the largest coyotes on record weighing 74.75 pounds (33.91 kg) and measuring 1.75 m (5.7 ft) in total length.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote

Get a pet boar....so cute....

tumblr_me27x4ykpM1rjcfxro1_400.gif

I've seen a lot of coyotes, but never one even close to that size. that's the size of a wolf.

In Colorado they seem to be about the same size as the one's in Arizona, but look fuller because of thicker coats. I'd estimate 30-40 lb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote

huge difference between pure yotes and crossbred yotes.

We have a large population of wild dogs, so it's not rare to see a coydog in the 70+ pound range.

Pure yotes are more likely to fuck you up, but unless they're in a large pack, it's not hard to fight off what is pretty much a few 30 pound hungry dogs

Why didn't the pussy ass camera man/woman save their do instead of filming? Like he^^^ said "coyotes ain't shit"

around here we have had some serious cross breeding with domestic dogs producing coydogs and they are weighing in around 80-100lbs and are tough bastards. my old rotti would fuck their shit up but I keep my husky/shep fenced in so she doesnt get eaten

80-100 lbs? are you shitting me? I take it back Happy might not be enough for some of those mohans. :worried:

Top Bottom