Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

******May1010********

Slice of Peach2 said:
I am still waiting for May to tell us about his weekend, in detail.

We ate well, fucked ALOT, and danced all nite ... and then cried when we had to part ways at the airport.

Johnny Zampon said:
maybe it was closed cus no one else wants to hear about the sexual happenings of a bunch of fags.

winny , i mean johhny..sorry got you confused with someone else...can you answer a couple simple questions?

1. what are your thoughts on women in general

2. what is your perfect date

Slice of Peach2 said:

That sounds like a great weekend!!! Could you be thinking of moving to Denver? :)

I wouldn't mind it ... but I've got court reporting school here in Las Vegas!

If all works out, all three of us will be in West Hollywood this time next year ... that's the plan anyway. But, Bull69 may have to move to Atlanta for a job in January. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

The Ranger said:
I thought Johnny Tampon was in Toronto Canada....Hmmmmm....Ooop's, my biggie I guess....

Ranger

very good ranger, you made a play on my name. i will now refer to you as the flame king. hook me up with a pm, i need some of your priceless material.

May1010 said:

I wouldn't mind it ... but I've got court reporting school here in Las Vegas!

If all works out, all three of us will be in West Hollywood this time next year ... that's the plan anyway. But, Bull69 may have to move to Atlanta for a job in January. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Living as a three-some? Interesting. So, there aren't any feelings of jealousy between any of you? How is this possible? Could gay men be more evolved then the rest of us? :xeye:

M.O.D said:

winny , i mean johhny..sorry got you confused with someone else...can you answer a couple simple questions?

1. what are your thoughts on women in general

2. what is your perfect date

very good question m.o.d. i'm glad you asked.

1. for the most part, women should just know their roles. these roles include making food, doing laundry, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, taking out the garbage etc....i must not forget about pleasing their husband or boyfriend at whatever time HE feels fit.

2. my perfect date would have to be the girl driving to my house, making me one of my protein shakes and holding the glass for me as i drink it. then she will go in the shower and clean out her vagina. after that she will perform fellatio on me for a bit and then she will ride my cock until i cum. upon doing this, she will then give me a back massage for no less then 2 hours and then she will make me another protein shake, sit it on my dresser and set my alarm for a couple hours later so i can wake up and drink my shake. she will not be around by the time the alarm goes off cus she will not be allowed to stay at my house. upon me falling asleep she will have put my clothes in the wash and gone home.

this does not apply to my female aquaintances on this board btw. you know who you are.

Johnny Zampon said:

very good question m.o.d. i'm glad you asked.

1. for the most part, women should just know their roles. these roles include making food, doing laundry, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, taking out the garbage etc....i must not forget about pleasing their husband or boyfriend at whatever time HE feels fit.

2. my perfect date would have to be the girl driving to my house, making me one of my protein shakes and holding the glass for me as i drink it. then she will go in the shower and clean out her vagina. after that she will perform fellatio on me for a bit and then she will ride my cock until i cum. upon doing this, she will then give me a back massage for no less then 2 hours and then she will make me another protein shake, sit it on my dresser and set my alarm for a couple hours later so i can wake up and drink my shake. she will not be around by the time the alarm goes off cus she will not be allowed to stay at my house. upon me falling asleep she will have put my clothes in the wash and gone home.

this does not apply to my female aquaintances on this board btw. you know who you are.

Oh, you better be kidding!!! :mad:

Slice of Peach2 said:
Living as a three-some? Interesting. So, there aren't any feelings of jealousy between any of you? How is this possible? Could gay men be more evolved then the rest of us? :xeye:

Yes, living as a three-some. I have no jealousy issues. Are gay men more evolved? Perhaps.

Top Bottom