Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

******May1010********

amazing how many view and replies this thread has because his name is on it and not one of them is from him. Hmmmm, curious.:confused:

Slice of Peach2 said:

Something screams to me...Winnyfan.

wow. how'd you find that out? did you go over to the mod forum and look at one of fat shrebly's numerous posts about me?

are you still having phone sex with numerous people on the board? you cant be that good, i heard you have a raspy voice.

No, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I do not have a raspy voice. I have a sweet innocent voice, I would prefer it if you didn't violate me.

And I do not have phone sex with anyone on this board, you included, freak!!!! :mad:

Someday when you are a grown-up big boy you will comprehend the concept of treating women in a more respectful manner. Until then, I guess we will just have to take you "as is".
Of course, the good news for me is I can ritualistically beat you daily to teach you a lesson. This is a chore I will enjoy doing.

Call me, blow up my cell!

:D

dont bring up that treating women wrong bullshit. i made no anti-woman comments towards you on this thread. i have talked to you like i have talked to guys on this board and you know that bitch. women have been fighting for many years to be treated equally and when i do that to you, you bitch and complain about it and want me to treat you differently. make up your mind .

Last edited:
Kakdiesel said:
i use to like him on the board til he convienently called me asian trash

Actually, I called you a piece of urine-colored Asian trash. Get your facts straight China boy.

maybe it was closed cus no one else wants to hear about the sexual happenings of a bunch of fags.

Top Bottom